Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Adipocytokines: The pied pipers
Even though there have been major advances in therapy, atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease retain their lead as one of the major causes of morbidity and mortality in the first decade of 21st… Expand
Isoproterenol Induced Myocardial Infarction: Protective Role of Natural Products
Cardio protective effect of Coriandrum sativum L. on isoproterenol induced myocardial necrosis in rats.
- D. Patel, S. Desai, H. Gandhi, R. Devkar, A. Ramachandran
- Food and chemical toxicology : an international…
- 1 September 2012
The preventive effect of Coriandrum sativum L. (CS) on cardiac damage was evaluated by Isoproterenol (IP) induced cardiotoxicity model in male Wistar rats. Rats were pretreated with methanolic… Expand
Effect of vitamin E alone and in combination with lycopene on biochemical and histopathological alterations in isoproterenol-induced myocardial infarction in rats
- A. Upaganlawar, H. Gandhi, R. Balaraman
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics
Background: The present study has been designed to evaluate the combined cardioprotective effect of vitamin E and lycopene on biochemical and histopathological alteration in isoproterenol-induced… Expand
Doxorubicin mediated cardiotoxicity in rats: protective role of felodipine on cardiac indices.
- H. Gandhi, Vaibhav B. Patel, N. Mistry, N. Patni, Jatin Nandania, R. Balaraman
- Environmental toxicology and pharmacology
- 1 November 2013
Anthracyclines find vital uses in the treatment of solid tumors and other kind of malignancies. A typical side effect observed with few agents of this class is dose-dependent cardiotoxicity.… Expand
ACAT inhibitors: the search for novel cholesterol lowering agents.
- P. Pal, H. Gandhi, R. Giridhar, M. Yadav
- Biology, Medicine
- Mini reviews in medicinal chemistry
- 31 May 2013
Increased level of serum cholesterol (hyperlipidemia) is the most significant risk factor for the development of atherosclerosis. Cholesterol levels are affected by factors such as rate of endogenous… Expand
Design and synthesis of 6,7-dimethoxyquinazoline analogs as multi-targeted ligands for α1- and AII-receptors antagonism.
- M. Yadav, P. Naik, H. Gandhi, B. Chauhan, R. Giridhar
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- 1 July 2013
Multiple-targeted ligands can have certain advantages for the management of hypertension which has multiple controls. Molecules with dual bioactivities are available in literature for treating… Expand
Comparative evaluation of HMG CoA reductase inhibitors in experimentally-induced myocardial necrosis: Biochemical, morphological and histological studies.
- Bhavesh C. Variya, Snehal S Patel, Jinal I Trivedi, H. Gandhi, S. Rathod
- European journal of pharmacology
- 5 October 2015
The present study was carried out to evaluate the protective effect of different statins on isoproterenol (ISO) induced myocardial necrosis. Atorvastatin, rosuvastatin, fluvastatin, simvastatin and… Expand
Tesamorelin: A hope for ART-induced lipodystrophy
- Akash D. Patel, H. Gandhi, A. Upaganlawar
- Computer Science, Medicine
- Journal of pharmacy & bioallied sciences
- 1 April 2011
Lyophilized blood products are highly hygroscopic and can absorb gases and evaporations of toxic chemical substances including gases with acid and alkaline characteristics. Expand
Management of Hypertension-Journey from Single Drug Therapy to Multitargeted Ligand Therapy: A Clinical Overview.
- P. Naik, H. Gandhi, Vijay A Pawar, R. Giridhar, M. Yadav
- Current clinical pharmacology
- 31 October 2015
Hypertension is recognized as one of the leading risk factors for human morbidity and mortality. It is a major risk factor for myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, stroke, and endstage… Expand