Gu Lee

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
In the winter of 2012, a grandmother and her grandson burned to death in their home in Jeollanam-do, South Korea. The cause of fire was a candle which was lit to light up a cramped room, since they weren't able to pay electricity bills. Like the deceased of this incident, energy poor are continuously exposed to life threatening-either directly or(More)
  • 1