A Rapid and Simple Procedure for Purification of Indole-3-Acetic Acid Prior to GC-SIM-MS Analysis.
- K. H. Chen, A. Miller, G. Patterson, J. Cohen
- ChemistryPlant Physiology
- 1 March 1988
A simple and rapid procedure for the purification of indole-3-acetic acid prior to gas chromatography-selected ion monitoring-mass spectrographic analysis was developed using an amino anion exchange…
Dopaminergic synapses mediate neuronal changes in an analogue of operant conditioning.
- R. Nargeot, D. A. Baxter, G. Patterson, J. Byrne
- Psychology, BiologyJournal of Neurophysiology
- 1 April 1999
Results suggest that dopamine mediates at least part of the neuronal modifications induced by contingent reinforcement in feeding behavior in Aplysia.
Sterols of Algae
- G. Patterson
- 30 January 1992
The distribution of sterols in algae
- G. Patterson
- Environmental Science, BiologyLipids
- 1 February 1971
Gas and thin layer chromatography and mass spectroscopy in particular, have been used to resolve some of the confusion concerning the sterol composition of algae.
Sterol, fatty acid and elemental composition of diatoms grown in chemically defined media.
- D. Orcutt, G. Patterson
- Environmental ScienceComparative biochemistry and physiology. B…
- 15 April 1975
Differences in strains of Isochrysis of importance to mariculture
- G. Wikfors, G. Patterson
- 1 June 1994
Sterols of some diatoms
- P. K. Gladu, G. Patterson, G. Wikfors, D. Chitwood, W. Lusby
Environmentally-induced changes in the Fatty acids of chlorella.
- L. G. Dickson, R. A. Galloway, G. Patterson
- Environmental SciencePlant Physiology
- 1 October 1969
Qualitative and quantitative analyses were made of the major fatty acids of Chlorella fusca, Shihira and Krauss, in both autotrophic and heterotrophic culture, finding an increase in the environmental concentration of CO(2) over the heterotroph cultures produced a 40% increase in total lipids and nearly a 50% increaseIn fatty acids.
4α-methylvernosterol and other sterols from Vernonia anthelmintica seeds
- T. Akihisa, Y. Hayashi, G. Patterson, N. Shimizu, T. Tamura
- 1 May 1992