Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Nutritional status of children after a food-supplementation program integrated with routine health care through mobile clinics in migrant communities in the Dominican Republic.
- K. Parikh, Gabriela Marein-Efron, S. Huang, G. O’Hare, R. Finalle, S. Shah
- The American journal of tropical medicine and…
- 1 September 2010
The objective of this study was to compare acute and chronic undernutrition rates before and after the introduction of a food-supplementation program as an adjunct to routine health care for children… Expand
Risk Factors for Intrathoracic Tuberculosis in Children From Economic Migrant Populations of Two Dominican Republic Bateyes
- K. Cohn, R. Finalle, G. O’Hare, J. Feris, Josefina Fernández, S. Shah
- The Pediatric infectious disease journal
- 1 September 2009
Objective: The objective of the current study was to identify risk factors for intrathoracic tuberculosis among children living in migrant populations in the Dominican Republic. Design:… Expand
Training the next generation of psychotraumatologists: COllaborative Network for Training and EXcellence in psychoTraumatology (CONTEXT)
- F. Vallières, P. Hyland, +32 authors R. Bramsen
- Sociology, Medicine
- European journal of psychotraumatology
- 1 December 2017
ABSTRACT In this paper we present a description of the Horizon2020, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action funded, research and training programme CONTEXT: COllaborative Network for Training and EXcellence in… Expand
The Probation Board for Northern Ireland’s Cognitive Self-Change Programme: An Overview of the Pilot Programme in the Community
- G. O’Hare
With probation agencies increasingly charged with supervising offenders in the community who are assessed as posing a high risk of reoffending and a high risk of harm if a further offence was to… Expand
Sexual offending & predictors of general & sexual recidivism
- G. O’Hare
• Users may download and print one copy of any publication from the public portal for the purpose of private study or research. • You may not further distribute the material or use it for any… Expand
Special care unit: audit of time out, enforced segregation and seclusion, St Nicholas Hospital.