Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Lean Maintenance - A Risk-Based Approach
Introduction Lean maintenance is defined as delivery of maintenance services to customers with as little waste as possible. Expand
Studies of the changes in systemic copper metabolism and excretion produced by the intravenous administration of trithiomolybdate in sheep.
- J. Mason, M. Lamand, J. Tressol, G. Mulryan
- Biology, Medicine
- The British journal of nutrition
- 1 March 1988
1. The effects of intravenous trithiomolybdate administration on the fate of 64Cu and on stable Cu metabolism were examined in sheep held in metabolism cages and fed on a low-Cu diet supplying 2.95… Expand
Assessment of liver copper status in cattle from plasma copper and plasma copper enzymes.
Copper status determined by liver biopsy was also assessed by 3 plasma parameters: total plasma copper (Cu) as well as ceruloplasmin (Cp) and amine oxidase E.C.184.108.40.206. (AO) activities. While 14 out… Expand
Behavior of [185W]thiotungstates injected into sheep and the influence of copper: their fate and the effect of the compounds upon plasma copper.
- J. Mason, G. Mulryan, M. Lamand, C. Lafarge
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of inorganic biochemistry
- 1 February 1989
[185W]trithio- and tetrathiotungstates (0.5 mg W) were injected intravenously into sheep. The compounds circulated in plasma bound reversibly to plasma proteins, particularly to albumin. After the… Expand
The inhibition of bovine serum amine oxidase by thiomolybdates in vivo and in vitro
Bovine serum amine oxidase: some differences between chromatographically defined forms including sensitivity to inhibition by dithiomolybdate.
1. Bovine serum amine oxidase (BSAO) forms, defined by DEAE-cellulose and hydroxyapatite chromatography, were shown to have different kinetic characteristics with p-dimethylaminobenzylamine as a… Expand
Lithium stability in clotted blood: storage guidelines.