Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Screening school children for scoliosis on the island of Crete.
- I. Koukourakis, G. Giaourakis, G. Kouvidis, E. Kivernitakis, J. Blazos, M. Koukourakis
- Journal of spinal disorders
- 1 December 1997
The present study is the first that reports the prevalence of scoliotic changes in the island of Crete. We examined 21,220 children (10,942 boys and 10,278 girls), which corresponds to 87.8% of the… Expand
Broadband ultrasound attenuation of the os calcis in female postmenopausal patients with cervical and trochanteric fracture
- E. Dretakis, G. Kontakis, K. Steriopoulos, K. Dretakis, G. Kouvidis
- Calcified Tissue International
- 1 December 1995
The broadband ultrasound attenuation (BUA) of the right calcaneus was measured in 78 women with hip fracture (45 trochanteric and 33 cervical) and in 85 normal women (mean age 78 years and 63 years,… Expand
Colour Doppler ultrasonography of the ophthalmic artery: flow parameters in normal subjects. The significance of the resistance index.
- G. Kouvidis, A. Benos, G. Kyriakopoulou, G. Anastopoulos, D. Triantafyllou
- International angiology : a journal of the…
- 1 December 2000
BACKGROUND The aim of this study was to assess the flow characteristics in ophthalmic arteries and to detect their possible relationships to those in the common and internal carotid arteries. … Expand