Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Are normal healthy research volunteers psychologically healthy? A pilot investigation.
- Carl L. Tishler, G. Apseloff, S. Bartholomae, Natalie Staats Reiss, Angel R. Rhodes, A. Singh
- Psychology, Medicine
- Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology
- 1 December 2007
Most new drug development in Phase I clinical trials relies on the use of "normal healthy research volunteers" (NHRVs); however, little is known about the personality functioning of these volunteers.… Expand
Once-weekly transdermal buprenorphine application results in sustained and consistent steady-state plasma levels.
- R. Kapil, A. Cipriano, +6 authors S. Harris
- Journal of pain and symptom management
- 1 July 2013
CONTEXT Transdermal formulations of buprenorphine offer controlled delivery of buprenorphine for sustained analgesic efficacy with reduced adverse events (AEs) compared with the other modes of… Expand
Determination of the optimal configuration of ALGRX 3268 for induction of local analgesia prior to venipuncture in the antecubital fossa
(473) BNA technology quantifies responses to pain: results from a randomized, double-blinded trial.
- R. Shani-Hershkovich, M. Weiss, +7 authors S. Harris
- The journal of pain : official journal of the…
- 1 April 2016
and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Up to now chronic fatigue mechanisms are only partially understood and few effective therapies exist. Animal studies have shown that peripheral tissues have… Expand
A comparison of three methods for eliciting thermal pain in healthy males
SEVERE NEUTROPENIA AND PROPHYLACTIC DOSES OF RIFABUTIN. AUTHOR'S REPLY
A developing registry of cardiac clinical findings (ECG and Holter-monitor parameters) in earlyphase pharmaceutical trials
- Joseph Kitzmiller Marjorie Neidecker Eduard Mikulik, Glen Apseloff
- 8 May 2014
Effects of Cage Type and NASA Rodent Food Bar in Male Sprague-Dawley Rats
Early prototype caging for the rodent Advanced Animal Habitat (P-AAH) for the International Space Station (ISS) is currently being tested. In this five week study, effects of the wire-bottom P-AAH… Expand