G A Medvetskaia

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
Sclera-fortifying injections have been administered to 108 patients (145 eyes) to prevent the progress of myopia. No complications have been associated with the manipulation. In the postoperative period cysts of the eyeball mucosa have developed in 4 cases because of foam gel getting under the conjunctiva. Late results have been followed up in 67 eyes in(More)
Late results (a follow-up of 3 to 4 years) of 87 scleroplastic interventions according to Nurmamedov-Atameredova are analyzed. Scleroplasty in the authors' modification was carried out in children with progressive myopia aged 8 to 14. The technique is simple and low-traumatic. The process was stabilized in 39 (44.8%) eyes, in the rest eyes (n = 48, 55.2%)(More)
Results of 28 surgeries for congenital ptosis after Friedenwald-Guyton's method modified by V.L. Mikheyev are analyzed. A thick woven dacron thread was used for suturing. Good results were attained in 24 cases: the pupil area was covered with the upper lid by not more than 1/5. No effect was attained in 4 cases. Cases of ineffective surgeries are analyzed.(More)
  • 1