Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Solitary Papillomas of the Lower Airways: Epidemiological, Clinical, and Therapeutic Data during a 22-Year Period and Review of the Literature
- S. Tryfon, Vasiliki Dramba, +4 authors N. Galanis
- Journal of thoracic oncology : official…
- 1 April 2012
Introduction: Solitary respiratory papillomas (SRPs) are considered uncommon yet benign neoplasms of the lower respiratory tract. Most of our understanding stems from single case reports or limited… Expand
Epidemiologic trends in lung cancer over two decades in Northern Greece: an analysis of bronchoscopic data.
- T. Kontakiotis, N. Manolakoglou, +7 authors D. Bouros
- Monaldi archives for chest disease = Archivio…
- 1 December 2009
BACKGROUND AND AIM The relative frequency of histological subtypes of lung cancer in Europe has changed dramatically during the 20th century. The aim of this study was to explore the changing… Expand
18. A five-microRNA signature identified from genome-wide serum microRNA expression profiling serves as a fingerprint for gastric cancer diagnosis
Potential prognostic value of intracellular cytokine detection by flow cytometry in pulmonary sarcoidosis.
- E. Gounari, O. Chatzizisi, +8 authors G. Kyriazis
- Journal of interferon & cytokine research : the…
- 8 May 2013
In pulmonary sarcoidosis, differential cytokine production in the lungs could be related to variable prognosis of patients at different stages of disease. Twenty patients with pulmonary sarcoidosis… Expand
AB 56. Combined large cell neuroendocrine CA with squamous cell CA of the lung
P-800 Maintenance treatment of SCLC patients
AB 66. One-year experience of the pulmonary department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in thoracoscopy with local anaesthesia (medical thoracoscopy)
- George Spyropoulos, T. Kontakiotis, D. Spyratos, D. Iakovidis, F. Zoglopitis, K. Zarogoulidis
- 12 November 2012
Background Thoracoscopy with local anesthesia or medical thoracoscopy is an invasive method which is rather valuable not only for the approach of undiagnosed exudative pleural effusions but also for… Expand
ENDOBRONCHIAL SOLITARY PAPILLOMAS: EPIDEMIOLOGICAL AND CLINICAL AND THERAPEUTIC DATA OVER A 22-YEAR PERIOD
AB 53. Metastasis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma to the lung difficulties in diagnostic approach
- Fotis Iordanidis, Nikoleta Pastelli, Aggeliki Cheva, Fotis Zoglopitis, Leonidas Sakkas
- 12 November 2012
Background To highlight the difficulty of the diagnostic approach to estimate transbronchial biopsy in a patient with a known history of carcinoma after treatment.
Repeated episodes of respiratory failure due to bilateral vocal cord paralysis.
- A. Paspala, E. Sourla, +5 authors G. Pitsiou
- The Journal of emergency medicine
- 1 November 2013
BACKGROUND Bilateral vocal cord paralysis can produce severe airway obstruction, leading to acute respiratory failure. Discriminating the pathology of the upper airway from chronic obstructive… Expand