Fathi B. Shatwan

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
The integration of existing cellular systems with wireless access technologies, such as wireless LANs, have attracted considerable attention during the past few years. There are a number of challenges need to be addressed including authentication, security, QoS support, and mobility management. Efficient mobility management, and especially handover(More)
Between June 1986 and May 1989 35 children (18 boys and 17 girls) below the age of 12 years were surgically treated for hydatid cysts of the liver. Of the children 24 (68.5%) had a single cyst situated in either of the lobes of the liver, while the remaining 11 (31.5%) harboured more than one cyst. A uniform method of enucleation, partial cystectomy and(More)
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) can be defined as a way to provide secure communication between members of a group through use of the public telecommunication infrastructure, maintaining privacy through the use of a tunneling protocol and security procedures. This work examines and empirically evaluates the remote access VPNs, namely Point to Point(More)
  • 1