Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Effect of a crown ferrule on the fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with prefabricated posts.
- J. Pereira, F. de Ornelas, P. Conti, A. D. do Valle
- Medicine, Materials Science
- The Journal of prosthetic dentistry
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM Root fracture is one of the most serious complications following restoration of endodontically treated teeth. PURPOSE The purpose of this study was to compare the fracture… Expand
Fluoride content of infant formulas prepared with deionized, bottled mineral and fluoridated drinking water.
- M. Buzalaf, J. Granjeiro, C. Damante, F. de Ornelas
- Chemistry, Medicine
- ASDC journal of dentistry for children
Usually infant milk formula is the major source of fluoride in infancy. Fluoride concentrations in ten samples of powdered milk formulas, prepared with deionized, bottled mineral, and fluoridated… Expand