Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Direct determination of the ethanol metabolites ethyl glucuronide and ethyl sulfate in urine by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- L. Politi, L. Morini, A. Groppi, V. Poloni, F. Pozzi, A. Polettini
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Rapid communications in mass spectrometry : RCM
- 30 May 2005
A liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry (LC/ESI-MS/MS) method for the determination in urine samples of two ethanol metabolites, ethyl glucuronide (EtG) and ethyl sulfate (EtS),… Expand
Workplace drug testing in Italy - critical considerations.
- C. Vignali, C. Stramesi, L. Morini, F. Pozzi, Giancarlo Collo, A. Groppi
- Drug testing and analysis
- 1 April 2013
Workplace drug testing (WDT) was established in Italy on 30 October 2007. Two tiers of survey are required: the first tier concerns drug testing on urine samples, the second involves both urine and… Expand
A case of suicide by ingestion of caffeine
- A. Bonsignore, S. Sblano, F. Pozzi, F. Ventura, A. Dell'erba, C. Palmiere
- Forensic Science, Medicine, and Pathology
- 27 April 2014
Intentional or unintentional caffeine abuse due to excessive intake of beverages or energy drinks containing caffeine is relatively frequent. However, death due to caffeine intoxication is rare and… Expand
Fatal metformin overdose: case report and postmortem biochemistry contribution
- A. Bonsignore, F. Pozzi, G. Fraternali Orcioni, F. Ventura, C. Palmiere
- International Journal of Legal Medicine
- 1 May 2014
Metformin is an oral antihyperglycemic agent used in the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Lactic acidosis from metformin overdose is a rare complication of metformin therapy and occurs… Expand
Stability of benzodiazepines in hair after prolonged exposure to chlorinated water.
INTRODUCTION An in vitro study on authentic positive samples was carried out, aiming the evaluation of the effect of chlorinated water on benzodiazepines in hair. Two subjects exposed to chlorinated… Expand
Methadone-related deaths. A ten year overview.
- C. Vignali, C. Stramesi, L. Morini, F. Pozzi, A. Groppi
- Forensic science international
- 1 December 2015
Over the last 10 years we have registered in our district (about 500,000 inhabitants) 36 cases of fatal methadone poisoning, involving both patients on treatment and naive subjects: this is a… Expand
Distribution of embutramide and mebezonium iodide in a suicide after tanax injection.
- L. Morini, F. Pozzi, E. Risso, C. Vignali, A. Groppi
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of analytical toxicology
- 1 June 2012
Tanax is a veterinary formulation for euthanasia comprising embutramide, mebezonium iodide and tetracaine. A 37-year-old female was found dead on her bed, with three empty used syringes and a bottle… Expand