Antioxidant defense mechanism in hydroponically grown Zea mays seedlings under moderate lead stress.
- D. K. Gupta, F. Nicoloso, R. D. Tripathi
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Hazardous Materials
- 15 December 2009
Aluminum-induced oxidative stress in cucumber.
- L. B. Pereira, C. Mazzanti, M. Schetinger
- Chemistry, MedicinePlant physiology and biochemistry : PPB
- 1 August 2010
Mercury toxicity induces oxidative stress in growing cucumber seedlings.
- D. Cargnelutti, L. Tabaldi, M. Schetinger
- Biology, MedicineChemosphere
- 1 November 2006
Cadmium toxicity causes oxidative stress and induces response of the antioxidant system in cucumber seedlings
- J. Gonçalves, A. G. Becker, M. Schetinger
- 1 September 2007
The results evidence the importance of the enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidant system in response to cadmium toxicity in cucumber seedlings.
Behavior and brain enzymatic changes after long-term intoxication with cadmium salt or contaminated potatoes.
- J. Gonçalves, F. Nicoloso, M. Schetinger
- Biology, PsychologyFood and Chemical Toxicology
- 1 October 2012
Effect of Hg, As and Pb on biomass production, photosynthetic rate, nutrients uptake and phytochelatin induction in Pfaffia glomerata
- D. K. Gupta, H. G. Huang, M. Inouhe
- Chemistry, MedicineEcotoxicology
- 26 September 2013
P. glomerata plantlets could not cooperatively induce phytochelatins under any of Hg and Pb levels and the level of photosynthetic pigments alters significantly in response to all metal/metalloid treatment.
Physiological and oxidative stress responses of four potato clones to aluminum in nutrient solution
- L. Tabaldi, F. Nicoloso, D. Bisognin
- 1 September 2007
Results indicate that oxidative stress caused by Al in potato may harm several components of the cell, mainly in Al-sensitive clones.
Differential responses of oat genotypes: oxidative stress provoked by aluminum
- L. B. Pereira, Cinthia Melazzo A. Mazzanti, M. Schetinger
- Chemistry, MedicineBiometals
- 1 February 2011
Analysis of the effects of aluminum on the activity of antioxidant enzymes in three genotypes of oat showed that aluminum resistance in UFGRS 17 and UFRGS 280 may be related to oxidative stress.
Phosphorus Fertilizer Placement and Tillage Affect Soybean Root Growth and Drought Tolerance
- F. D. Hansel, T. Amado, D. R. Diaz, L. Rosso, F. Nicoloso, M. Schorr
- 1 November 2017
Agronomy Journa l • Volume 109, I s sue 6 • 2017 No-till system (NT) can provide substantial improvements in physical, chemical, and biological soil characteristics, reducing nutrient loss and soil…
Cadmium and mineral nutrient accumulation in potato plantlets grown under cadmium stress in two different experimental culture conditions.
- J. Gonçalves, F. G. Antes, F. Nicoloso
- Biology, MedicinePlant physiology and biochemistry : PPB
- 1 September 2009