Remediation of Trichloroethylene by FeS-Coated Iron Nanoparticles in Simulated and Real Groundwater: Effects of Water Chemistry
- Eunju Kim, K. Murugesan, Jae-hwan Kim, Paul G Tratnyek, Yoon-Seok Chang
- 25 June 2013
The reactivity of FeS-coated iron nanoparticles (nFe/FeS) toward trichloroethylene (TCE) reduction was examined in both synthetic and real groundwater matrices to evaluate the potential performance…
Degradation of polybrominated diphenyl ethers by a sequential treatment with nanoscale zero valent iron and aerobic biodegradation
- Young-Mo Kim, K. Murugesan, Yoon-Young Chang, Eunju Kim, Yoon-Seok Chang
- 1 February 2012
BACKGROUND: Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are emerging persistent organic pollutants. Degradation of PBDEs is a significant challenge owing to their extreme persistence and recalcitrance…
Comparative study of peroxide oxidants activated by nZVI: Removal of 1,4-Dioxane and arsenic(III) in contaminated waters
- Yu-Gyeong Kang, Hakwon Yoon, Woojin Lee, Eunju Kim, Yoon-Seok Chang
- 15 February 2018
Manganese oxide nanorods as a robust Fenton-like catalyst at neutral pH: Crystal phase-dependent behavior
- Eunju Kim, Dasom Oh, Chung-Seop Lee, Jianyu Gong, Jungwon Kim, Yoon-Seok Chang
- Chemistry, Engineering
- 15 March 2017
Facile, template-free synthesis of stimuli-responsive polymer nanocapsules for targeted drug delivery.
- Eunju Kim, Dongwoo Kim, Kimoon Kim
- BiologyAngewandte Chemie
- 14 June 2010
Direct synthesis of polymer nanocapsules with a noncovalently tailorable surface.
- Dongwoo Kim, Eunju Kim, Kimoon Kim
- Materials Science, BiologyAngewandte Chemie
- 4 May 2007
This method, which appears to be applicable to any monomer with a flat core and multiple polymerizable groups at the periphery, directly produces polymer nanocapsules with a highly stable structure and relatively narrow size distribution without the need for any preorganized structure, emulsifier, or template.
Enhanced removal of chromate from aqueous solution by sequential adsorption–reduction on mesoporous iron–iron oxide nanocomposites
- Jae-Hwan Kim, Ji-Hun Kim, Varima Bokare, Eunju Kim, Yoon-Young Chang, Yoon-Seok Chang
- EngineeringJournal of nanoparticle research
- 15 July 2012
The adsorption behavior of mesoporous iron nanocomposites was investigated with respect to chromate [Cr(VI)] removal from aqueous solutions to consider its application for purifying…
Solvent-responsive polymer nanocapsules with controlled permeability: encapsulation and release of a fluorescent dye by swelling and deswelling.
- Eunju Kim, Jiyeong Lee, Kimoon Kim
- Materials Science, ChemistryChemical Communications
- 10 March 2009
A solvent-responsive polymer nanocapsule swells and deswells in response to a change in solvent composition, and the permeability of the shell of the nanocapsule can be controlled simply by swelling…
Supramolecular assemblies built with host-stabilized charge-transfer interactions.
- Y. Ko, Eunju Kim, Ilha Hwang, Kimoon Kim
- Chemistry, BiologyChemical Communications
- 22 March 2007
Host-stabilized charge-transfer interactions and supramolecular assemblies built with these interactions are described and applications, including the design and synthesis of redox-driven molecular machines such as molecular loop locks, development of red ox-controllable vesicles and detection of biologically important molecules are described.