Share This Author
Hashimoto's encephalopathy presenting with neurocognitive symptoms: a case report
- C. Canelo-Aybar, David Loja-Oropeza, J. Cuadra-Urteaga, Franco Romaní-Romaní
- Medicine, PsychologyJournal of medical case reports
- 25 October 2010
A 62-year-old Hispanic woman, previously healthy, who developed a subacute onset of declining upper brain function and Electroencephalographic and magnetic resonance image findings were consistent with Hashimoto's encephalopathy are reported.
Rupus y hepatitis autoinmune: una asociación infrecuente
Tetralogy of Fallot and pheochromocytoma in a situs inversus totalis: An unusual association
- R. K. A. Tapia-Orihuela, Jorge Huaringa-Marcelo, David Loja-Oropeza
- MedicineJournal of cardiovascular and thoracic research
- 30 September 2016
The first international report of tetralogy of fallot and pheochromocytoma in a patient with situs inversus totalis is presented, presenting a significant association between both of them due to chronic hypoxia leads sustained hyperresponsiveness in adrenal medulla and it would cause the tumor.
Hypertrophic pachymeningitis in a patient with ANCA negative granulomatosis with polyangiitis: A case report
Rhupus and autoimmune hepatitis: A rare association.
[Dermatomiositis and evans syndrome associated with HTLV-1 infection].
- David Loja-Oropeza, E. Zavala-Flores, Maricela Vilca-Vásquez
- MedicineRevista peruana de medicina experimental y salud…
A 55-year-old female patient, born in Ayacucho, with a history of dermatomyositis for 3 years, who received irregular treatment with prednisone is reported, who evolved with recurrent hypoglycemia and western blot test was positive for human T-lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1).