Share This Author
Bioaccumulation of Copper and Zinc and the Effects on Antioxidant Enzyme Activities in the Liver of Acipenser stellatus (Pallas, 1771)
- D. Vasile, G. Gaina, L. Petcu, D. Coprean, Lucica Tofan, A. Dinischiotu
- BiologyBulletin of Environmental Contamination and…
- 15 November 2018
Investigation of the bioaccumulation of copper and zinc as well as their effects on antioxidant enzymes activities in the liver of Acipenser stellatus found stellate sturgeon remains a sensitive species in the face of metal toxicity.
Layered Double Hydroxides (LDHs) as New Consolidants for Cultural Heritage Masonry
(1) Background: In time, stone monuments suffer a process of aging and loss of aesthetic and mechanical properties. In order to restore and stop the loss of their properties, various treatments are…
A difference eigenvalue problem
The exact solution of an eigenvalue problem which arises when investigating the asymptotic stability of difference schemes is obtained.
Layered Double Hydroxides as Consolidants and Anion Absorbents for Heritage Conservation
Knowledge from materials science can be used to design systems that target specific issues in [...]
Tăbăcărie Lake – An Urban Ecosystem At Risk
Tăbăcărie Lake represents an urban ecosystem which suffers from tremendous human pressures that change the quality and quantity of its values, functions and services. The study starts from the actual…
The Effects of Different Temperature Conditions on Marble Properties
Presented at the 17th International Symposium “Priorities of Chemistry for a Sustainable Development” PRIOCHEM, Bucharest, Romania, 27–29 October 2021.
Evaluation of PVA-Based Cryogels in the Cleaning Process of Contemporary Acrylic Paintings
- D. Vasile, C. Rizescu, I. Zaulet, Irisz Vincze, L. Marin, R. Ion
- Materials SciencePriochem
- 18 March 2022
1 National Institute for Research and Development in Chemistry and Petrochemistry—ICECHIM, 202 Spl. Independentei, 060021 Bucharest, Romania; email@example.com (C.E.R.);…