Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Age-associated changes in stratum corneum lipids and their relation to dryness.
- D. Saint Léger, A. François, J. Lévêque, T. Stoudemayer, G. Grove, A. Kligman
- Chemistry, Medicine
Stratum corneum lipids (SCL) were collected on the right and left legs of 50 subjects of varying ages and skin dryness. The level of dryness and composition of the lipid was the same on both sides.… Expand
Subclinical speckled perifollicular melanosis of the scalp.
- L. Petit, Claudine, Piérard‐Franchimont, D. Saint Léger, G. Loussouarn, G. Piérard
- European journal of dermatology : EJD
- 29 November 2002
Based on the clinical presentation of some skin pigmentation disorders it is thought that a bicompartmental functional system exists in the epidermal melanocyte population. It corresponds to the… Expand
Reversal effects of topical retinoic acid on the skin of kidney transplant recipients under systemic corticotherapy.
- O. de Lacharrière, C. Escoffier, +7 authors Y. de Prost
- The Journal of investigative dermatology
- 1 November 1990
The systemic long-term corticosteroid treatment administered to kidney graft recipients (KGR) within the framework of the required immunosuppressive therapy induces an atrophy of the skin, from the… Expand
Dandruff‐associated smouldering alopecia: a chronobiological assessment over 5 years
- C. Piérard‐franchimont, E. Xhauflaire-Uhoda, G. Loussouarn, D. Saint Léger, G. Piérard
- Clinical and experimental dermatology
- 1 January 2006
Background. In some individuals, dandruff may be recurrent and even chronic. This represents a difficult‐to‐treat condition. Excessive hair shedding and diffuse alopecia may develop.
Immunohistochemical Patterns in the Interfollicular Caucasian Scalps: Influences of Age, Gender, and Alopecia
- C. Piérard‐franchimont, G. Loussouarn, S. Panhard, D. Saint Léger, Myriam Mellul, G. Piérard
- Biology, Medicine
- BioMed research international
- 22 December 2013
Skin ageing and gender influences on the scalp have been seldom studied. We revisited the changes in the interfollicular scalp. The study was performed on a population of 650 volunteers (300 women… Expand