Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Association of thromboxane A1 synthase (TBXAS1) gene polymorphism with acute urticaria induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- C. Vidal, L. Porras-Hurtado, +22 authors Á. Carracedo
- The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology
- 1 October 2013
8. Martin L, Raison-Peyron N, N€othen MM, Cichon S, Drouet C. Hereditary angioedema with normal C1 inhibitor gene in a family with affected women and men is associated with the p.Thr328Lys mutation… Expand
Allergic contact dermatitis from rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.)
Oral allergy syndrome induced by spinach
- I. Sánchez, F. Rodriguez, J. L. Garcia-Abujeta, L. Fernández, D. Quiñones, D. Martín-Gil
- 1 December 1997
the urticaling properties of these caterpillars. An lgE-mcdiated mechanism of hypersensitivily to these caterpillars has been demonstrated in only one study in 21 pinc-lorcst workers (5). Specific… Expand
Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab (Xolair) for Cholinergic Urticaria in Patients Unresponsive to a Double Dose of Antihistamines: A Randomized Mixed Double-Blind and Open-Label Placebo-Controlled…
- G. Gastaminza, J. Azofra, +12 authors M. Ferrer
- The journal of allergy and clinical immunology…
- 1 May 2019
BACKGROUND Cholinergic urticaria (UCOL) is a highly disabling inducible urticaria triggered by an increase in core body temperature. OBJECTIVE To explore the safety and efficacy of omalizumab in… Expand
Stevens-Johnson syndrome from tetrazepam.
- I. Sánchez, J. L. Garcia-Abujeta, +5 authors J. Jerez
- Allergologia et immunopathologia
- 1 February 1998
We present a case of a patient showing a cutaneous and systemic affectation compatible with the Stevens-Johnson syndrome due to the intake of tetrazepam as a muscular relaxant. The symptoms remitted… Expand
Photodermatitis from tetrazepam
Case Report A 35-year-old woman was treated for sciatica with ibuprofen 400 mg oral 3¿ daily, and diazepam 5 mg oral at night. One night, she also took 50 mg oral tetrazepam because of muscle spasm.… Expand
[Contact urticaria, rhinoconjunctivitis and bronchial asthma from occupational use of papain].
Papain is a plant protein with a wide pharmacological, domestic and industrial use. It leads a high sensitisation, being the most common rotue of entry the inhalation. The occupational allergy to… Expand
Heterogeneity in allergy to mollusks: a clinical-immunological study in a population from the North of Spain.
- J. Azofra, S. Echechipía, +20 authors C. Pastor-Vargas
- Journal of investigational allergology & clinical…
- 3 January 2017
Background: Allergy to mollusks has been the focus of fewer studies than allergy to crustaceans. Furthermore, allergy to mollusks is less well characterized. Objectives: To describe the clinical… Expand
Erroneous diagnosis of idiopathic anaphylaxis
Anaphylaxis is a potentially fatalimmediate-type reaction due to the releaseof bioactive mediators from mast cells andbasophils. It can be caused by acutehypersensitivity or by… Expand
Characteristics, quality of life and control of respiratory allergic diseases caused by house dust mites (HDMs) in Spain: a cross-sectional study
- Beristain Ana, F. de la Torre, +42 authors J. J. Zapata
- Clinical and Translational Allergy
- 6 August 2019
This multicentre, cross-sectional study conducted in Spain assessed the clinical characteristics and quality of life of patients who were aged 14–55 years and had allergic rhinitis and/or asthma,… Expand