Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
The effect of chronic exposure to formaldehyde, phenol and organic chlorohydrocarbons on peripheral blood cells and the immune system in humans.
- Z. Baj, E. Majewska, +4 authors H. Tchórzewski
- Journal of investigational allergology & clinical…
- 1 July 1994
The aim of this study was to evaluate immunological, hematological and biochemical parameters in subjects chronically exposed to inhaled formaldehyde (F), phenol (Ph) and isomers of organic… Expand
Primary perivascular epithelioid cell tumor (PEComa) of the liver: Report of a case
- J. Strzelczyk, A. Durczyński, D. Szymański, M. Jabłkowski, D. Dworniak, S. Sporny
- Surgery Today
- 27 September 2009
PEComa is very rare mesenchymal neoplasm which is formed by perivascular epithelioid cells and is characterized by dual melanocytic and myoid differentiation. Up to now only a very few cases of… Expand
[Central pontine myelinolysis--case report].
- Małgorzata Gałka, W. Chudzik, H. Chmielewski, D. Dworniak, B. Kaczorowska, Monika Przybyła
- Polski merkuriusz lekarski : organ Polskiego…
- 1 May 2006
Central pontine myelinolysis (CPM) is a neurologic disorder, consists of demyelinisation without inflammation in the base of pons, with a relative sparing of the axons and the nerve cells. Clinical… Expand
[Cognitive disturbances observed in chronic hepatitis C patients during pegylated interferon alpha and ribavirin therapy].
- T. Pawełczyk, A. Pawełczyk, +4 authors J. Rabe-Jabłońska
- Psychology, Medicine
- Psychiatria polska
- 1 November 2008
UNLABELLED Chronic hepatitis C (CHC) patients treated with peg-interferon alpha and ribavirin (peg-IFNalpha/RBV) complain of irritability, attention and memory disturbances which may indicate… Expand
Increase in antipyrine clearance in workers exposed to phenol and toluene in the petrochemical industry.
- M. Paradowski, E. Roczek, B. Tkacz, D. Dworniak
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Polish journal of occupational medicine
In 90 workers of the petrochemical industry occupationally exposed to a mixture of petroleum derivatives, including 60 persons exposed mainly to phenol and 30 to toluene, the metabolic activity of… Expand
Effect of thymic extract on allogeneic MLR and mitogen-induced responses in patients with chronic active hepatitis B.
- K. Zeman, D. Dworniak, H. Tchórzewski, L. Pokoca, E. Majewska
- Biology, Medicine
- Immunological investigations
- 1 December 1991
Cell-mediated immune reactions are involved in the development of chronic active hepatitis (CAH-B). The present studies confirm that lymphocyte from patients with CAH-B have a decreased allogeneic… Expand
[Sylimarol in the treatment of acute viral hepatitis].
Alterations in the erythrocyte plasma membranes in patients with alcohol-induced liver cirrhosis – preliminary results
- Łukasz Gwoździński, Piotr Krawczyk, D. Dworniak, E. Kowalczyk, J. Blaszczyk
- Archives of medical science : AMS
- 1 February 2011
Introduction Conformations of membrane proteins, membrane fluidity of erythrocytes in patients with AILC were studied with the use of electron paramagnetic resonance and spectrophotometric methods.… Expand
[Is healthcare personnel the only professional group exposed tothe risk of occupational HBV, HCV or HIV infections?].
- Piotr Krawczyk, J. Białkowska, D. Dworniak, J. Kamerys, D. Szosland, M. Jabłkowski
- Medycyna pracy
BACKGROUND Our paper presents the problem of exposure to potentially infectious material among health care workers, and also in police officers, prison guards, cleaning service personnel and ordinary… Expand
Treatment with thymic extract TFX for chronic active hepatitis B.
- D. Dworniak, H. Tchórzewski, +4 authors M. Luciak
- Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis
Eighteen patients with biopsy-proven chronic active hepatitis B (CAHB) and a significantly lowered CD4+/CD8+ cell number ratio were treated with thymic factor X (TFX): group I (n = 12) - for 12… Expand