Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Pharmacokinetics of ciprofloxacin after oral and intravenous administration in healthy volunteers
- W. Wingender, K. Graefe, W. Gau, D. Foerster, D. Beermann, P. Schacht
- European Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- 1 August 1984
The pharmacokinetics of ciprofloxacin (Bay o 9867) was examined after a single oral dose of 250 mg and a single intravenous dose of 100 mg respectively in six healthy male volunteers in an open,… Expand
Ciprofloxacin absorption in different regions of the human gastrointestinal tract. Investigations with the hf-capsule.
- S. Harder, U. Fuhr, D. Beermann, A. Staib
- British journal of clinical pharmacology
- 1 July 1990
1. The absorption of ciprofloxacin from different regions of the human gastrointestinal tract was investigated in four healthy males using a remote-controlled drug delivery device (hf-capsule). 2.… Expand
Effect of food on the pharmacokinetics of the active metabolite of the prodrug repirinast.
- H. Schaefer, D. Beermann, R. Horstmann, M. Wargenau, B. Heibel, J. Kuhlmann
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of pharmaceutical sciences
The effect of food on the pharmacokinetics of the active metabolite of the new antiasthmatic drug repirinast was investigated in two different studies after oral administration of 300 mg of… Expand
Comparative tumorigenicity of picene and dibenz[a,h]anthracene in the mouse.
The carcinogenic activity of the two polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), picene (benzo[a]chrysene) and dibenz[a,h]anthracene (DBA), was determined in NMRI mice by five different experimental… Expand
The pharmacokinetics of nitrendipine. I. Absorption, plasma concentrations, and excretion after single administration of [14C]nitrendipine to rats and dogs.
- H. Krause, H. Ahr, D. Beermann, H. M. Siefert, D. Suwelack, H. Weber
- 1 November 1988
[14C]nitrendipine (3-ethyl 5-methyl 1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(3-nitrophenyl)-3,5-pyridine dicarboxylate, Bay e 5009, Baypress, Bayotensin) was administered to rats and dogs (intravenously, orally,… Expand
Pharmacokinetics of the active metabolite of the prodrug repirinast in healthy Caucasian volunteers after a single oral dose
- D. Beermann, H. Schaefer, M. Wargenau, B. Heibel, Y. Sturm, J. Kuhlmann
- European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
SummaryThe pharmacokinetics of BAY w 8199, the active metabolite of the prodrug repirinast (BAY u 2372), has been investigated after oral administration of 150, 300 and 450 mg repirinast to twelve… Expand
Mutagenicity of structurally related oxiranes: derivatives of benzene and its hydrogenated congeners.
The mutagenicities of 17 closely related oxiranes were determined in 4 tester strains (Salmonella typhimurium TA98, TA100, TA1535, TA1537). The test compounds comprised all possible oxides of benzene… Expand
Absorption differences of ciprofloxacin along the human gastrointestinal tract determined using a remote-control drug delivery device (HF-capsule).
- A. Staib, D. Beermann, S. Harder, U. Fuhr, D. Liermann
- The American journal of medicine
- 30 November 1989
The single-dose absorption kinetics of ciprofloxacin in different regions of the human gastrointestinal tract were investigated using a remote-control drug delivery device (HF-capsule). Doses of 180… Expand
Aqueous humor penetration of ciprofloxacin in the human eye.
- A. Skoutelis, S. Gartaganis, C. Chrysanthopoulos, D. Beermann, C. Papachristou, H. Bassaris
- Archives of ophthalmology
- 1 March 1988
Two doses of ciprofloxacin were administered intravenously, 200 mg every 12 hours, to 25 patients undergoing cataract surgery. Plasma and aqueous humor were obtained at 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 hours after… Expand