Ultrasound effect on physical properties of corn starch
- A. Jambrak, Z. Herceg, J. Gelo
- 5 January 2010
Cold pressing and supercritical CO2 extraction of hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil
- K. Aladić, S. Jokić, D. Šubarić
- Materials Science, Environmental Science
- 24 May 2014
In a past few decades the variety of hemp Cannabis sativa L. was unfairly neglected because of the similarity with the kind of hemp that is illegal and is used as a narcotic. The objective of this…
Starch Modification by Organic Acids and Their Derivatives: A Review
- Đ. Ačkar, J. Babić, D. Šubarić
- Chemistry, MedicineMolecules
- 1 October 2015
The aim of this review is to give a short literature overview of the progress made in the research of starch esterification, etherification, cross-linking, and dual modification with organic acids and their derivatives.
Characterisation of volatiles in dried white varieties figs (Ficus carica L.)
- I. Mujić, M. Bavcon Kralj, K. Jarni
- Chemistry, MedicineJournal of food science and technology
The aromatic profile of volatiles in dried figs varieties Bružetka Bijela and Zimnica were characterised by headspace solid-phase (HS-SPME) procedure with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analysis (GC-MS) and showed that pre-treatments of figs decrease significantly the drying time.
Isolation of starch from two wheat varieties and their modification with epichlorohydrin
- Đ. Ačkar, J. Babić, D. Šubarić, M. Kopjar, Borislav Miličević
- 23 May 2010
Lipoxygenase Inhibition by Plant Extracts
- Melita Lončarić, I. Strelec, T. Moslavac, D. Šubarić, V. Pavić, M. Molnar
- 25 January 2021
This review summarized recent research on plant families and species that can inhibit lipoxygenase activity that play an important role in stimulation of inflammatory reactions.
Overview on the Application of Modern Methods for the Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Marine Macroalgae
- Ana-Marija Cikoš, S. Jokić, D. Šubarić, I. Jerković
- ChemistryMarine Drugs
- 23 September 2018
The present review provides novelty with respect to presenting systematically the selected process parameters of SFE, SWE, UAE, and MAE applied for the extractions of marine macroalgae and reporting the major groups or individual compounds extracted with their biological activities.
Screening of Six Medicinal Plant Extracts Obtained by Two Conventional Methods and Supercritical CO2 Extraction Targeted on Coumarin Content, 2,2-Diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl Radical Scavenging Capacity…
- M. Molnar, I. Jerković, S. Jokić
- Chemistry, MedicineMolecules
- 24 February 2017
The results indicate that for comprehensive screening of different medicinal plants, various extraction techniques should be used in order to get a better insight into their components content or antiradical capacity.
Influence of dried Hokkaido pumpkin and ascorbic acid addition on chemical properties and colour of corn extrudates.
- V. Obradović, J. Babić, D. Šubarić, A. Jozinović, Đ. Ačkar, Ilija Klarić
- Chemistry, MedicineFood Chemistry
- 15 September 2015
Comparison of various techniques for the extraction of umbelliferone and herniarin in Matricaria chamomilla processing fractions
- M. Molnar, Nikolina Mendešević, D. Šubarić, I. Banjari, S. Jokić
- Chemistry, MedicineChemistry Central Journal
- 5 August 2017
A possibility of potential utilization of waste from chamomile processing applying different extraction techniques is shown and the best material and method of extraction to obtain herniarin and umbelliferone is identified.