D P Escobar-Serna

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
BK virus belongs to Polyomaviridae family; it causes 95% of nephropathy cases related to polyomavirus, with the other 5% caused by JC virus. Nephropathy jeopardizes graft function, causing a(More)
BACKGROUND New-onset diabetes after renal transplantation (NODAT) is one of the most frequent metabolic complications after transplantation; it is present in ∼25% of kidney transplant recipients,(More)
  • 1