Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
The impact of an anti-idling campaign on outdoor air quality at four urban schools.
- P. Ryan, T. Reponen, +5 authors S. Grinshpun
- Environmental Science, Medicine
- Environmental science. Processes & impacts
- 23 October 2013
Idling school buses may increase concentrations of air pollutants including fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and elemental carbon (EC) near schools. Efforts to reduce vehicle idling near schools have… Expand
A community-based participatory research partnership to reduce vehicle idling near public schools.
- Cynthia Eghbalnia, Ken Sharkey, +4 authors P. Ryan
- Medicine, Chemistry
- Journal of environmental health
- 1 May 2013
The authors implemented and assessed the effectiveness of a public health initiative aimed at reducing traffic-related air pollution exposure of the school community at four Cincinnati public… Expand