Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Minocycline attenuates experimental colitis in mice by blocking expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase and matrix metalloproteinases.
- Tien-Yu Huang, Heng-Cheng Chu, +5 authors Ching-Len Liao
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Toxicology and applied pharmacology
- 15 May 2009
In addition to its antimicrobial activity, minocycline exerts anti-inflammatory effects in several disease models. However, whether minocycline affects the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease… Expand
Roux-en-Y Reconstruction after Distal Gastrectomy to Reduce Enterogastric Reflux and Helicobacter pylori Infection
- D. Chan, Yu-Ming Fan, Chih-kung Lin, Cheng-jueng Chen, Ching-yuan Chen, You-Chen Chao
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
- 18 September 2007
Enterogastric reflux (EGR) is regarded as an unavoidable consequence of distal gastrectomy. We evaluated the efficacy of Roux-en-Y (RY) gastrojejunostomy and Braun enteroenterostomy (BEE) for… Expand
Primary alveolar-type large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the breast.
The expression of six biomarkers in the four most common ovarian cancers: correlation with clinicopathological parameters
- Chih-kung Lin, Tai-Kuang Chao, Cheng-Ping Yu, M. Yu, Jong-Shiaw Jin
- Biology, Medicine
- APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et…
- 1 March 2009
This study aimed to evaluate the relationship of fascin‐1, matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)‐2, MMP‐9, cortactin, survivin, and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) expression with… Expand
Expression of Survivin and Cortactin in Colorectal Adenocarcinoma: Association with Clinicopathological Parameters
- Ying-Yu Lee, Cheng-Ping Yu, +4 authors Jong-Shiaw Jin
- Biology, Medicine
- Disease markers
- 24 February 2009
Objective: Survivin and cortactin are factors that promote tumor progression. We tested the hypothesis that survivin and cortactin expressions correlate with the clinico-pathological parameters of… Expand
Parasellar solitary fibrous tumor of meninges: magnetic resonance imaging features with pathologic correlation.
- Chung-Ping Lo, C. Chen, Chih-kung Lin, S. Chin, C. Juan, C. Hsueh
- Journal of neuroimaging : official journal of the…
- 1 July 2004
Solitary fibrous tumor (SFT) is a benign mensenchymal neoplasm of spindle-cell origin. The authors report the case of a 50-year-old man with SFT arising from the meninges of the left parasellar… Expand
Adrenal insufficiency in T‐cell lymphoma
- Wen-Chiuan Tsai, Cheng-Da Hsieh, Ming-Fang Cheng, Chih-kung Lin
- International journal of urology : official…
- 1 June 2006
Abstract Primary adrenal lymphoma (PAL) is an extremely rare neoplasm of T‐cell origin. Here we describe a 42‐year‐old woman who suffered from intermittent fevers and night sweats of 3 months… Expand
The impact of smoking in primary spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Yeung-Leung Cheng, Tsai-Wang Huang, +4 authors Hung Chang
- The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular…
- 1 July 2009
BACKGROUND The crucial role of cigarette smoking in the development of pneumothorax is unclear because nonsmokers can also develop primary spontaneous pneumothorax. The purpose of this study was to… Expand
Neurovirulent flavivirus can be attenuated in mice by incorporation of neuron-specific microRNA recognition elements into viral genome.
Engineering viruses by inserting microRNA (miRNA) recognition elements (MREs) into the 3'-untranslated region (3'-UTR) of viral RNA can efficiently restrict viral tissue tropism. We used the… Expand
The association of osteopontin and LMX1A expression with World Health Organization grade in meningiomas and gliomas
- Wen-Chiuan Tsai, Herng-Sheng Lee, Chih-kung Lin, A. Chen, S. Nieh, Hsin-I Ma
- 1 November 2012
Tsai W‐C, Lee H‐S, Lin C‐K, Chen A, Nieh S & Ma H‐I (2012) Histopathology 61, 844–856