Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Acupuncture for Acute Postoperative Pain after Back Surgery: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Young-hun Cho, Chang-Kyu Kim, +6 authors Byung-Cheul Shin
- MedicinePain practice : the official journal of World…
- 28 April 2014
A systematic review aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of acupuncture treatment for acute postoperative pain (≤1 week) after back surgery.
Randomized Controlled Trials on Complementary and Traditional Medicine in the Korean Literature
- Chang-Kyu Kim, Da-Hee Kim, Myeong Soo Lee, Jong-In Kim, L. S. Wieland, Byung-Cheul Shin
- MedicineEvidence-based complementary and alternative…
- 24 December 2014
All of the features of complementary and alternative (CAM) randomized controlled trials (RCTs) in the Korean literature are identified and assessed for inclusion in future systematic reviews on CAM interventions to enable English-speaking researchers to be introduced to the bibliometric and risk of bias characteristics of this literature.
A Review of Domestic Clinical Studies about Clinical and Subclinical Hypothyroidism Treated with Korean Medical Interventions
- Bo-ra Lim, Chang-Kyu Kim, Jin-seo Park, Gyeong-ryung Jeon, Jun-ho Cho, Do-ick Kwon
- MedicineThe Journal of Internal Korean Medicine
- 30 September 2018
Systematic and large-scale research studies are needed to standardize the guidelines for traditional Korean treatment of hypothyroidism.