Aggregating and Managing Big Realtime Data in the Cloud - Application to Intelligent Transport for Smart Cities
- G. Kemp, G. Vargas-Solar, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, P. Ghodous, C. Collet
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Vehicle Technology…
- 20 May 2015
This paper presents the approach for developing data storage, data cleaning and data integration services to make an efficient decision support system and proposes big data management strategies for data produced by transport infrastructures, whilst maintaining cost effective systems deployed on the cloud.
A cloud-based platform to ensure interoperability in aerospace industry
- Malik Khalfallah, Nicolas Figay, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, P. Ghodous
- Computer ScienceJournal of Intelligent Manufacturing
- 1 February 2016
The work innovatively combines a two-phase semantic data mediation model to ensure interoperability, a cloud-based platform to enable complex collaboration scenarios and an implementation and the evaluation of the proposed approach in the aerospace industry.
Linked USDL Extension for Describing Business Services and Users' Requirements in a Cloud Context
- Hind Benfenatki, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, A. Benharkat, P. Ghodous, Z. Maamar
- Computer ScienceInt. J. Syst. Serv. Oriented Eng.
- 1 July 2017
How to extend Linked USDL in a way that permits to describe the services of a marketplace in support of automating the provisioning of service-oriented cloud-based business applications along with satisfying users' requirements is discussed.
Resolving Interoperability in Concurrent Engineering
- Nicolas Figay, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, P. Ghodous, R. Jardim-Gonçalves
- Computer Science
- 31 January 2015
This chapter describes an innovative approach to build interoperability based on a Federated Framework of legacy eBusiness standards of a given ecosystem that implies facing important issues related to semantic preservation along the lifecycle of the artifacts and infrastructures required to define and exploit an application.
Towards Blockchain Interoperability: Improving Video Games Data Exchange
- Léo Besançon, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, P. Ghodous
- Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Blockchain
- 1 May 2019
An original data representation of blockchain gaming assets in order to improve data exchanges in this industry and an architecture aiming to easily link existing decentralized technologies and blockchains are proposed.
An Application Domain-Based Taxonomy for IoT Sensors
- Vitor Rozsa, Marta Denisczwicz, Nicolas Figay
- Computer ScienceISPE TE
- 3 October 2016
This paper presents the identification and categorization of the main sensors used these days to build IoT applications, arranged in a taxonomy of application domains and sensor measurement types, in the hope it can provide IoT designers, developers, and researchers with a snapshot of how sensors are currently used in the IoT application domains.
Towards Cloud Big Data Services for Intelligent Transport Systems
- G. Kemp, G. Vargas-Solar, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, P. Ghodous, C. Collet, Pedropablo Lopez Amaya
- Computer ScienceISPE International Conference on Concurrent…
- 20 July 2015
This paper presents a big data infrastructure using service oriented architecture that combines the high scalability of Cloud and the use of specialized services in a services oriented architecture to develop efficient and scalablebig data infrastructure adapted to transport systems.
Cloud-Based Business Applications Development Methodology
- Hind Benfenatki, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, A. Benharkat, P. Ghodous
- Computer ScienceIEEE 23rd International WETICE Conference
- 23 June 2014
A "requirements vocabulary" is defined, which is based on linked USDL principles and aims to describe the application requirements in a high level of abstraction of the development details and avoids the huge technical background needed for cloud application development by automating the process of development.
NALDO: From natural language definitions to OWL expressions
- Cheikh Kacfah Emani, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva, B. Fiés, P. Ghodous
- Computer Science, PhilosophyData & Knowledge Engineering
- 1 July 2019
Avoiding Lock-In: Timely Reconfiguration of a Virtual Cloud Platform on Top of Multiple PaaS and IaaS Providers
- P. Cunha, Paulo E. Melo, Catarina Ferreira Da Silva
- Computer ScienceIEEE Sixth International Conference on Cloud…
- 28 June 2013
We describe our work with a major telecom company in creating a broker that enables them to retain independence from the various PaaS and IaaS providers that they use to support their own SaaS offer…