Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Pectoralis major to scapula transfer for patients with serratus anterior palsy.
- C. S. Borges, P. H. Ruschel, M. T. Ferreira
- Techniques in hand & upper extremity surgery
- 1 September 2011
This work has shown that scapulothoracic stability is of utmost importance for shoulder function inasmuch as it offers a stable base for arm motion--mostly forward flexion. Expand
- C. S. Borges, P. H. Ruschel, Milton B Pignataro
- The Orthopedic clinics of North America
- 1 January 2020
Scaphoid nonunions less than 1 year after trauma and no carpal malalignment can be treated with percutaneous screw fixation under fluoroscopic and/or arthroscopic guidance. Expand
[Continuous spinal anesthesia in patients of advanced age].
ASSESSMENT of RESPIRATORY MUSCLE STRENGTH IN PATIENTS WITH SYSTEMIC SCLEROSIS
Periacetabular osteotomy by Ganz technique : preliminary results *
* From Serviço de Ortopedia e Traumatologia do Complexo Hospitalar da Santa Casa de Porto Alegre (SOT-SCPA-RS), Brazil. 1. MSc in Orthopedics (Unifesp), PhD in Surgery (FFFCMPA); Instructor,… Expand
[Hemodynamics in cesarean section patients under peridural anesthesia].
Radiographic Evaluation of Patients Submitted to Percutaneous Fixation With Solid Screw for Distal Radius Fracture Treatment *
- Gonzalo R.G. Gaibor, Leonardo Dalla Giacomassa Rocha Thomaz, C. S. Borges, P. H. Ruschel, M. Pignataro
- Revista brasileira de ortopedia
- 22 April 2020
The technique was effective for the treatment of distal radial extra-articular fractures at 6 months, with a low complication rate; radiographic parameters values were acceptable and close to the anatomical ones. Expand