Share This Author
Therapeutic effects of clozapine on tardive dyskinesia
Double-blind study of clozapine dose response in chronic schizophrenia.
- G. Simpson, R. Josiassen, R. M. Turner
- Psychology, MedicineThe American journal of psychiatry
- 1 November 1999
Clozapine treatment at 100 mg/day was less effective than at 300 or 600mg/day, women responded better than did men, and gender played a role in clinical response to treatment at100 mg/ day.
103. Dose-related effects of clozapine on tardive dyskinesia among “treatment-refractory” patients with schizophrenia
Clozapine withdrawal effects and receptor profiles of typical and atypical neuroleptics
The effects of clozapine on symptom clusters in treatment-refractory patients.
- G. Abraham, C. Nair, J. Tracy, G. Simpson, R. Josiassen
- Psychology, MedicineJournal of clinical psychopharmacology
- 1 February 1997
It is suggested that all BPRS symptom factors did not uniformly contribute to improvement in overall psychopathology, which was observed as a decrease in total B PRS scores.
Does akathisia influence psychopathology in psychotic patients treated with clozapine?
Nicotine addiction in chronic schizophrenic inpatients
Absence of changes in antidiuretic hormone, angiotensin II, and atrial natriuretic peptide with clozapine treatment of polydipsia-hyponatremia: 2 case reports.
- C. Verghese, G. Abraham, G. Simpson
- Medicine, PsychologyThe Journal of clinical psychiatry
- 15 August 1998
There is some evidence to suggest that the improvements in serum sodium and osmolality during clozapine treatment of polydipsia-hyponatremia may not be related to serum levels of ADH, although altered ADH receptor function cannot be ruled out.
Urine concentration of creatinine: Comparison of methods to detect polyuria