Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs.
Evaluation of adult equine bone marrow‐ and adipose‐derived progenitor cell chondrogenesis in hydrogel cultures
- J. Kisiday, P. Kopesky, C. Evans, A. Grodzinsky, C. Mcilwraith, D. Frisbie
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of orthopaedic research : official…
- 1 March 2008
Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM‐MSCs) and adipose‐derived progenitor cells (ADPCs) are potential alternatives to autologous chondrocytes for cartilage resurfacing strategies. In this study,… Expand
馬の関節鏡 : 診断と手術 = Diagnostic and surgical arthroscopy in the horse
- C. Mcilwraith
- 1 May 1985
* Introduction and Brief Historical Review* Instrumentation* General Technique and Diagnostic Arthroscopy* Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy of the Carpal Joint* Diagnostic and Surgical Arthroscopy… Expand
Clinical, biochemical, and histologic effects of intra-articular administration of autologous conditioned serum in horses with experimentally induced osteoarthritis.
- D. Frisbie, C. Kawcak, N. Werpy, R. Park, C. Mcilwraith
- American journal of veterinary research
- 1 March 2007
OBJECTIVE To assess the clinical, biochemical, and histologic effects of intra-articular administration of autologous conditioned serum (ACS) in the treatment of experimentally induced osteoarthritis… Expand
A comparative study of articular cartilage thickness in the stifle of animal species used in human pre-clinical studies compared to articular cartilage thickness in the human knee.
Histological measurements of the thickness of non-calcified and calcified cartilage, as well as the subchondral bone plate in five locations on the femoral trochlea and medial femoral condyles of… Expand
Joint disease in the horse
General Principles of Joint Pathobiology. Traumatic Injury and Degenerative Joint Disease. Principles of Therapy of Traumatic Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. Other Joint Entities. Current Research… Expand
Radiographic changes in Thoroughbred yearlings. Part 1: Prevalence at the time of the yearling sales.
- A. J. Kane, R. Park, C. Mcilwraith, N. Rantanen, J. P. Morehead, L. Bramlage
- Equine veterinary journal
- 5 January 2010
REASONS FOR PERFORMING STUDY Radiography in presale examinations of TB yearlings has become standard practice in recent years. OBJECTIVES To describe the prevalence and distribution of radiographic… Expand
The horse as a model of naturally occurring osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis (OA) is an important cause of pain, disability and economic loss in humans, and is similarly important in the horse. Recent knowledge on post-traumatic OA has suggested opportunities… Expand
Early Events in Cartilage Repair After Subchondral Bone Microfracture
- D. Frisbie, J. Oxford, +5 authors C. Mcilwraith
- Clinical orthopaedics and related research
- 1 February 2003
The current study investigated healing of large full-thickness articular cartilage defects during the first 8 weeks with and without penetration of the subchondral bone using microfracture in an… Expand
The OARSI histopathology initiative - recommendations for histological assessments of osteoarthritis in the horse.
- C. Mcilwraith, D. Frisbie, C. Kawcak, C. J. Fuller, M. Hurtig, A. Cruz
- Osteoarthritis and cartilage
- 1 October 2010
OBJECTIVE Equine models of osteoarthritis (OA) have been used to investigate pathogenic pathways of OA and evaluate therapeutic candidates for naturally occurring equine OA which is a significant… Expand