Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Efficacy of Fractional CO2 Laser, Promestriene, and Vaginal Lubricant in the Treatment of Urinary Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- L. B. Aguiar, C. A. Politano, L. Costa-Paiva, C. Juliato
- Lasers in surgery and medicine
- 28 January 2020
Evaluating the efficacy of the fractional CO2 laser, promestriene, and vaginal lubricant to treat urinary symptoms in women with genitourinary syndrome of menopause.
Subjective urinary urgency in middle age women: A population-based study.
- C. Juliato, L. F. Baccaro, A. O. Pedro, L. Costa-Paiva, J. Lui-Filho, A. Pinto-Neto
- 1 March 2016
AIMS There are few population-based studies evaluating the epidemiology of overactive bladder syndrome (OAB) in women, especially in the climacteric stage where there is a decrease in estrogen… Expand
Factors associated with the prescription of vaginal pessaries for pelvic organ prolapse
OBJECTIVE: To identify the factors associated with the prescription of vaginal pessaries (VPs) as a conservative treatment for pelvic organ prolapse (POP). METHODS: A cross-sectional study was… Expand
Intracervical block for levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system placement among nulligravid women: a randomized double-blind controlled trial.
- M. N. de Nadai, O. Poli-Neto, +7 authors C. S. Vieira
- American journal of obstetrics and gynecology
- 1 March 2020
BACKGROUND Fear of pain during the insertion of intrauterine contraceptives is a barrier to using these methods, especially for nulligravidas. An intracervical block may be easier and more… Expand
Sacrospinous ligament suspension with transobturator mesh versus sacral colpopexy for genital prolapse
- C. Juliato, Maira F.G. Mazzer, J. M. Diniz, Catarina H.S. Farias, E. B. de Castro
- 1 September 2016
OBJECTIVE: To compare the safety and efficacy of abdominal sacral colpopexy and sacrospinous ligament suspension with the use of vaginal mesh for apical prolapse. METHOD: This retrospective study was… Expand
Transperineal Repair of Enterocele Within Perineal Hernia Secondary to Le Fort Colpocleisis.
Postplacental placement of intrauterine devices: A randomized clinical trial.
- Montas Laporte, Marcos Marangoni, F. Surita, C. Juliato, Mariana Miadaira, L. Bahamondes
- 9 January 2020
OBJECTIVE To compare the expulsion rate of the TCu380A intrauterine device (IUD) or levonorgestrel (LNG) 52mg intrauterine system (IUS) up to 90 days after postplacental placement (10 minutes after… Expand
One-year follow-up on post-placental IUD insertion: A randomized clinical trial.
- Marcos Marangoni, Montas Laporte, F. Surita, M. B. Kraft, L. Bahamondes, C. Juliato
- Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica
- 9 January 2021
INTRODUCTION Our objectives were to compare the one-year follow-up clinical performance of the TCu380A intrauterine device (TCu380A-IUD) and levonorgestrel (LNG) 52mg intrauterine system (IUS)… Expand
Pelvic floor parameters in women with gynecological endocrinopathies: a systematic review.
- Júlia Ferreira Fante, C. H. Ferreira, C. Juliato, C. Benetti-Pinto, G. M. V. Pereira, L. Brito
- Revista da Associacao Medica Brasileira
- 1 December 2020
There is no pooled information about pelvic floor parameters (muscle assessment, disorders) of women with gynecologicaL endocrinopathies (eg. polycystic ovary syndrome, congenital adrenal… Expand
Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder Symptoms in Women with Breast Cancer Being Treated with Oral Hormone Therapy.
- R. Stahlschmidt, A. Ferracini, Luana Moreira de Medeiros, C. M. Souza, C. Juliato, P. Mazzola
- Revista brasileira de ginecologia e obstetricia…
- 1 November 2020
OBJECTIVE The objective of the present study is to observe the frequency and severity of urinary symptoms in women with breast cancer (BC) being treated with oral hormone therapy, associating them… Expand