Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
[Evaluation of cefuroxime-axetil in the treatment of acute sinusitis in adults. Comparative study with cefaclor].
Mizolastine provides effective symptom relief in patients suffering from perennial allergic rhinitis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study versus loratadine.
- C. Frèche, F. Leynadier, +8 authors P. B. Soussen
- Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official…
- 1 September 2002
BACKGROUND Mizolastine is a nonsedating H1 histamine receptor antagonist with additional antiallergic properties currently marketed in Europe for the treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic… Expand
Chondrosarcoma of the larynx.
- V. Koka, F. Veber, J. F. Haguet, O. Rachinel, C. Frèche, M. Liguory-Brunaud
- The Journal of laryngology and otology
- 1 February 1995
A case of a low grade chondrosarcoma of the cricoid cartilage which had been diagnosed initially as a chondroma is presented. The tumour recurred twice after limited surgical resections. Total… Expand
[GIANT OSSIFYING FIBROMA OF THE BASE OF THE SKULL].
[ABSCESS OF THE PITUITARY. APPROACH BY LOW TRANSEPTAL ROUTE].
Use of photodynamic therapy in the treatment of vocal cord carcinoma.
- C. Frèche, S. de Corbière
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B…
- 1 July 1990
The photodynamic therapy of superficial vocal cord carcinoma is a promising new technique. Patients were irradiated with 630 nm light from an Aurora dye laser under general anaesthesia 72 h after a… Expand
Effect of furosemide on prostaglandin synthesis by human nasal and bronchial epithelial cells in culture.
- G. LEVASSEUR‐ACKER, M. Molimard, J. Regnard, E. Naline, C. Frèche, A. Lockhart
- American journal of respiratory cell and…
- 1 April 1994
Inhaled furosemide protects asthmatic subjects against bronchial obstruction caused by indirect provocants. We have attempted to correlate the protective effect of furosemide with its ability to… Expand
[Hemilaryngectomy with epiglottoplasty. New application of epiglottoplasty].
[Dacryocystorhinostomy using the endonasal approach (author's transl)].
- P. Rouvière, G. Vaille, C. Garcia, H. Teppa, C. Frèche, P. Lérault
- Annales d'oto-laryngologie et de chirurgie…
Recent progress in microsurgery has led to a reappraisal of the endonasal approach to the lacrymal sac. The lacrymal duct is located in the orbito-nasal septum and is visible in the anterior part of… Expand