Learn More
Transfer students living off campus Call Academic Advising and Assistance office to set up an appointment with an Academic Advisor. • General Academic Advisors have academic degrees and training in the profession of academic advising. Students visit General Advisors regarding UP and competency requirements. • Major Advisors are faculty members that advise(More)
This investigation discusses social power as an identifiable and measurable aspect of the supervisory process in speech-language pathology (SLP). This study examined the use of French and Raven's (1959) types of social power by 61 clinical supervisors with their 69 beginning and 69 advanced graduate supervisees from 14 university programs. Both supervisors'(More)