Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
How to clinically assess and treat muscle overactivity in spastic paresis.
- A. Yelnik, O. Simon, B. Parratte, J. Graciès
- Journal of rehabilitation medicine
- 1 October 2010
OBJECTIVE This educational paper aims to describe, in adult patients, the different aspects of muscle overactivity after a central nervous system lesion, including spasticity, spastic dystonia and… Expand
Efficacy of high doses of botulinum toxin A for treating provoked vestibulodynia
- F. Pelletier, B. Parratte, S. Penz, J. Moreno, F. Aubin, P. Humbert
- The British journal of dermatology
- 1 March 2011
Summary Background Provoked vestibulodynia is difficult to treat. The beneficial effects of botulinum toxin A are being considered because of the muscular anomalies observed in this pathology.
A French observational study of botulinum toxin use in the management of children with cerebral palsy: BOTULOSCOPE.
- E. Chaléat-Valayer, B. Parratte, +25 authors Philippe Marque
- European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN…
- 1 September 2011
BACKGROUND Dystonia and spasticity are common symptoms in children with Cerebral Palsy (CP), whose management is a challenge to overcome in order to enable the harmonized development of motor… Expand
A specific arm-interval exercise program could improve the health status and walking ability of elderly patients after total hip arthroplasty: a pilot study.
- J. Maire, Anne-Françoise Faillenet-Maire, +4 authors Jean-denis Rouillon
- Journal of rehabilitation medicine
- 1 March 2004
OBJECTIVE To investigate the influence of an arm-interval exercise program for the upper limbs on health status and walking ability in elderly patients after total hip arthroplasty. DESIGN A… Expand
Anal incontinence and vesico-sphincter events in systemic sclerosis: An epidemiologic bicentric cohort study.
- Mickaël Martin, N. Méaux-Ruault, N. Magy-Bertrand, G. Béraud, B. Parratte, P. Roblot
- Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism
- 1 August 2016
OBJECTIVE To estimate the frequency and severity of anal incontinence and vesico-sphincter events, associated factors, and impact on the quality of life of patients with systemic sclerosis. METHODS… Expand
Recovery after total hip joint arthroplasty in elderly patients with osteoarthritis: positive effect of upper limb interval-training.
OBJECTIVE To evaluate the influence of an interval training program for the upper limbs on cardiorespiratory fitness and walking ability in elderly patients after total hip joint arthroplasty. … Expand
Influence of a 6-week arm exercise program on walking ability and health status after hip arthroplasty: a 1-year follow-up pilot study.
- J. Maire, B. Dugué, +5 authors Jean-denis Rouillon
- Journal of rehabilitation research and…
- 1 July 2006
The influence of an upper-limb interval-training program after total hip arthroplasty (THA) in elderly patients was studied during a 1 yr follow-up on health status and walking ability. After… Expand
Construction and pilot assessment of the Upper Limb Assessment in Daily Living Scale
- M. Rousseaux, H. Bonnin-Koang, +10 authors C. Benaïm
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
- 6 March 2012
Objective The upper limb function of hemiplegic patients is currently evaluated using scales that assess physical capacity or daily activities under test conditions. The present scale, the Upper Limb… Expand
[Anatomical and histological study of the uterosacral ligament: practical surgical consequences].
- R. Ramanah, B. Parratte, N. Hubert, F. Arbez-Gindre, R. Maillet, D. Riethmuller
- Journal de gynecologie, obstetrique et biologie…
OBJECTIVE To define the vascular and nervous relationships of the uterosacral ligament and to analyze histologically its content for a better description of this structure. MATERIALS AND METHODS… Expand
[CT guided dual site infiltration in pudendal neuralgia].
PURPOSE To assess the value of CT guided dual site infiltration in patients with pudendal neuralgia and determine prognostic factors of efficacy. Materials and methods. Retrospective review of 49… Expand