Ayo Joseph Olusegun
Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Effects of melatonin on changes in cognitive performances and brain malondialdehyde concentration induced by sub-chronic co-administration of chlorpyrifos and cypermethrin in male Wister rats.
- Idris Sherifat Banke, Ambali Suleiman Folorunsho, B. Mohammed, S. Musa, O. Charles, A. J. Olusegun
- Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine
- 1 April 2014
OBJECTIVE To evaluate the ameliorative effect of melatonin on sub-chronic chlorpyrifos (CPF) and cypermethrin (CYP)-evoked cognitive changes in male Wistar rats. METHODS Fifty adult male Wistar… Expand
Pycnogenol® supplementation improved the erythrocyte stability of packed donkeys during the late hot-dry season in Zaria, Nigeria
- Folashade H. Olaifa, Ayo Joseph Olusegun, Aluwong Tangang, Rekwot Peter Ibrahim, Friday Ocheja Zakari
- Comparative Clinical Pathology
- 1 April 2019
The aim of this study was to determine the effect of pycnogenol® (PYC) on erythrocyte stability of donkeys subjected to packing during the late hot-dry season. Ten donkeys, divided into two groups,… Expand
Modulatory effect of ascorbic acid on physiological responses of transported ostrich chicks.
- Minka N Salka, Ayo Joseph Olusegun
- Medicine, Biology
- The Onderstepoort journal of veterinary research
- 24 May 2012
The aims of this study were to determine the modulating role of ascorbic acid (AA) on rectal temperature (RT), heterophil to lymphocyte (H to L) ratio and aberrant behaviours of ostrich chicks… Expand