Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Diversity of the Lepidoptera (Papilionoidea sensu lato) in the Cuatro Ciénegas Basin
- Jessica Hernández-Jerónimo, U. García-Vázquez, Omar Ávalos-hernÁndez, Arturo Arellano-Covarrubias, Moisés Armando Luis-Martínez, Marysol Trujano-Ortega
- Environmental ScienceAnimal Diversity and Biogeography of the Cuatro…
We describe and compare the patterns of species richness, species abundance, and species composition in space and time of butterflies (Papilionoidea sensu lato) in seven localities of the Cuatro…
A New Subspecies of Synargis nymphidioides (Butler, 1872) (Lepidoptera, Riodinidae): a Prediction from a Center of Endemism in Sierra Madre del Sur, Mexico
A new endemic subspecies from this region, Synargis nymphidioides praedictum ssp.
Distribution and diversity of Papilionidae and Pieridae (Lepidoptera: Papilionoidea) in Loxicha Region, Oaxaca, Mexico
- A. Luis-martÍnez, Alejandra Sánchez García, J. LLORENTE-BOUSQUETS
- Biology, Environmental Science
- 29 January 2020
Papilionidae species are more restricted to a vegetation type or elevational level than Pieridae species, likely reasons are higher vagility (including migrations) and wider ecological tolerance of most Pieridae.
Geographical distribution of Lasaia Bates, 1868 (Lepidoptera: Riodinidae) across the biogeographical provinces of Mexico.
- Arturo Arellano-Covarrubias, Marysol Trujano-Ortega, A. Luis-martÍnez, Mercedes Luna-Reyes, J. LLORENTE-BOUSQUETS
- Environmental Science, BiologyZootaxa
- 14 August 2019
Data presented here show the morphological and ecological variation of Lasaia over the last 80 years, mostly from the XX century when anthropogenic disturbances were intensified.
Geographical distribution of Emesis/ Fabricius (Lepidoptera: Riodinidae) in Mexico: Updated checklist and temporal patterns.
- Marysol Trujano-Ortega, C. Callaghan, Arturo Arellano-Covarrubias, A. Luis-martÍnez, Omar Ávalos-hernÁndez, J. LLORENTE-BOUSQUETS
- Biology, Environmental ScienceZootaxa
- 23 April 2021
A synthesis of the existing information on the genus Emesis Fabricius in Mexico concerning biogeographical patterns and taxonomical aspects and an updated list of Emesis of Mexico, with 17 species and subspecies is presented.