• Publications
  • Influence

Claim Your Author Page
Ensure your research is discoverable on Semantic Scholar. Claiming your author page allows you to personalize the information displayed and manage publications (all current information on this profile has been aggregated automatically from publisher and metadata sources).
  • Agnieszka Maliszewska, Luis Javier Leandro-García, +21 authors Mercedes Robledo
  • Medicine, Biology
  • The American journal of pathology
  • 2013 (First Publication: 1 February 2013)
  • Medullary thyroid carcinoma accounts for 2% to 5% of thyroid malignancies, of which 75% are sporadic and the remaining 25% are hereditary and related to multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 syndrome.Continue Reading
  • David Llobet, Núria Eritja, +12 authors Xavi Dolcet
  • Biology, Medicine
  • The American journal of pathology
  • 2011 (First Publication: 1 April 2011)
  • The Raf/MEK/extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) pathway participates in many processes altered in development and progression of cancer in human beings such as proliferation, transformation,Continue Reading
  • Anna Macià, M. A. Pérez Vaquero, +7 authors Mario Encinas
  • Biology, Medicine
  • Cell Death and Differentiation
  • 2014 (First Publication: 1 February 2014)
  • Genes of the Sprouty family (Spry1–4) are feedback inhibitors of receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) signaling. As such, they restrain proliferation of many cell types and have been proposed asContinue Reading