Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Response of human dental pulp capped with biodentine and mineral trioxide aggregate.
- A. Nowicka, M. Lipski, +5 authors J. Buczkowska-Radlińska
- Materials Science, Medicine
- Journal of endodontics
- 1 June 2013
INTRODUCTION Biodentine is a new bioactive cement that is similar to the widely used mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA). It has dentin-like mechanical properties, which may be considered a suitable… Expand
Inducible nitric oxide synthase in duodenum of children with Giardia lamblia infection.
- M. Mokrzycka, A. Kolasa, Anita Kosierkiewicz, B. Wiszniewska
- Medicine, Biology
- Folia histochemica et cytobiologica
- 3 August 2010
The investigation were performed on children with Giardia lamblia infection, diagnosed on the basis of positive stool tests for Giardia antigen (Elisa) or by microscopical detection of trophozoites… Expand
The Influence of Selected Materials Used in Reconstructive Prosthetics on Tissue Reaction in Vitro Studies
- E. Sobolewska, Bogumiła Frączak, K. Safranow, Anita Kosierkiewicz, M. Lipski
- Medicine, Materials Science
Background. Continuous development of new materials and ever−growing demands and expectations from both dentists and patients, result in the effort of dental material producers to introduce more and… Expand
[An abdominal inflammatory pseudotumor in a 9-year-old girl with newly diagnosed diabetes mellitus type 1--a case report].
- Adela Nurczyńska, E. Petriczko, +6 authors Walczak Mieczysław
- Pediatric endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism
An inflammatory tumor is a rare, benign pathology with a variable natural course. The hypotheses of the etiology of the inflammatory tumor are associated with trauma, infections or the immune… Expand
Acetal Resin as an External Allergenic Factor in Oral Cavity Environment – Laboratory and Clinical Study
- E. Sobolewska, Bogumiła Frączak, M. Lipski, Krystyna Grabikowska-Prowans, Anita Kosierkiewicz
- Materials Science, Chemistry
Background. Acetal resin, a product of formaldehyde polymerization, is a thermoplastic polymer with a crystalline structure without a residual monomer. According to the manufacturer, acetal resin is… Expand
Morphological Reactions of Wistar Rat Tissues Exposed to Acetal Resin Implants
Abstract Morphological changes developed in rat bucal mucosa, parotid glands, and lymphoid nodes following 6 weeks exposure to dental acetal resin implants were compared to metal/titanium, acrylic… Expand