Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Clotrimazole nanoparticle gel for mucosal administration.
- E. Esposito, L. Ravani, +6 authors R. Cortesi
- Materials Science, Medicine
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for…
In this study a formulation suitable to be applied on oral and/or vaginal mucosa has been developed for the treatment of fungal infections. The aim of the research is a comparison between… Expand
Long-chain cationic derivatives of PTA (1,3,5-triaza-7-phosphaadamantane) as new components of potential non-viral vectors.
- R. Cortesi, P. Bergamini, +6 authors E. Esposito
- Chemistry, Medicine
- International journal of pharmaceutics
- 15 July 2012
The purpose of this study was to investigate the potential of new positively charged solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN) to convey nucleic acids. The cationic character of SLN was obtained by adding as… Expand