Amelin Shukla

We don’t have enough information about this author to calculate their statistics. If you think this is an error let us know.
Learn More
We report here the case of an infant who presented to the emergency department after unintentional ingestion of almost 130 mg/kg of elemental iron. The infant had evidence of serious toxicity in the form of hypotension, metabolic acidosis and excessive irritability. Her serum iron levels were 360 µg/dl, which was well above the normal range for her age.(More)
  • 1