Akimitsu Nishizawa

  • Citations Per Year
Learn More
We studied the mydriatic and cycloplegic effect of a single dose of a combination of 0.5% cyclopentolate hydrochloride and 0.5% tropicamide in 20 healthy subjects with dark brown irides. The mean change in dilatation with the combination drop was 3.5 mm, compared with 0.6 mm with 1% cyclopentolate alone (p less than 0.001). In 92% of 26 eyes studied the(More)
On the stochastic gravitational-wave search, correlated noise in two or more gravitational-wave detectors can be a serious problem. Schumann resonance is the name of a standing wave of electromagnetic fields, which is one of the correlated noise sources for the second-generation gravitational-wave detectors. We measured the noise levels of the environmental(More)
  • 1