Pachysandra Alkaloids. I. : Systematic Isolation and Characterization of Alkaloids
- M. Tomita, T. Kikuchi, S. Uyeo, T. Nishinaga, M. Yasunishi, A. Yamamoto
Activity of the keggin polyoxotungstate pm‐19 against herpes simplex virus type 2 infection in immunosuppressed mice: Role of peritoneal macrophage activation
- S. Ikeda, S. Nishiya, A. Yamamoto, T. Yamase, C. Nishimura, E. Clercq
- Biology, MedicineJournal of Medical Virology
- 1 November 1993
The results point to the role of peritoneal macrophage activation in the activity of PM‐19 against HSV‐2 infection in immunosuppressed mice.
Antiviral Activity of a Keggin Polyoxotungstate PM-19 against Herpes Simplex Virus in Mice
- S. Ikeda, S. Nishiya, A. Yamamoto, T. Yamase, C. Nishimura, E. De Clercq
- 1 February 1994
The in vivo activity of the Keggin polyoxotungstate PM-19 [K7(PTi2W10O40)·6H2O] was investigated against herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) in ddY mice and ACV was not effective even at doses up to 100 mg kg−1day−1.
Strong immunogenicity of a multicomponent peptide vaccine developed with the branched lysine oligopeptide method for human immunodeficiency virus infection
- K. Okuda, T. Kaneko, P. Phanuphak
- BiologyJournal of Molecular Recognition
- 1 September 1993
The results suggest that immunization with macromolecular peptide complexes can result in strong immunogenicity towards HIV‐1.
Inhibition of proliferation of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 by novel heteropolyoxotungstates in vitro.
- Y. Take, Y. Tokutake, S. Nakamura
- Biology, ChemistryAntiviral Research
- 1 February 1991
Structure of Hexatitanooctadecatungstodigermanate.
- T. Yamase, T. Ozeki, H. Sakamoto, S. Nishiya, A. Yamamoto
In vitro antiviral activity of polyoxomolybdates. Mechanism of inhibitory effect of PM-104 (NH4)12H2(Eu4(MoO4)(H2O)16(Mo7O24)4).13H2O on human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- Y. Inouye, Y. Tokutake, S. Nakamura
- Chemistry, BiologyAntiviral Research
- 1 April 1993
Effect of phospholipids on adsorption and penetration of human T-cell leukemia virus type I.
- D. Yang, H. Iwai, A. Yamamoto, D. Fu, H. Hoshino
- Biology, MedicineBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- 8 November 1997
Inhibition of replication of human immunodeficiency virus by a heteropolyoxotungstate (PM-19).
- Y. Inouye, Y. Take, S. Nakamura
- MedicineChemical and pharmaceutical bulletin
- 25 January 1990
A Keggin polyoxotungstate PM-19 K7[PTi2W10O40].6H2O was found to be a potent inhibitor of the replication of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome…
ANTIVIRAL ACTIVITY OF POLYXOMOLYBDOEUROPATE PM-104 AGAINST HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS TYPE 1
- Y. Inouye, Y. Tokutake, Tetsuya Yoshida, A. Yamamoto, T. Yamase, Shoshiro Nakamura
- 25 June 1991
The in vitro anti-HIV-1 activity of PM-104 is favorably comparable to that of a heteropolyoxotungstate PM-19 K7[PTi2W10O40]·6H2O, one of the most potent HIV-1 inhibitors among the polyoxometalates so far tested.