Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Accuracy of volume measurement using helical CT.
- S. Nawaratne, R. Fabiny, +4 authors Denis J. Morgan
- Journal of computer assisted tomography
- 1 May 1997
PURPOSE Our goal was to determine the accuracy of volume estimation using helical CT. METHOD Helical CT scans were conducted with regularly and irregularly shaped polyvinylchloride bags containing… Expand
MRI of trapped periosteum in a proximal tibial physeal injury of a pediatric patient.
Invasive breast cancers detected by screening mammography: a detailed comparison of computer-aided detection-assisted single reading and double reading.
- J. Cawson, C. Nickson, A. Amos, G. Hill, A. Whan, A. Kavanagh
- Journal of medical imaging and radiation oncology
- 1 October 2009
To compare double reading plus arbitration for discordance, (currently best practice, (BP)) with computer-aided-detection (CAD)-assisted single reading (CAD-R) for detection of invasive cancers… Expand
In vivo person specific human body simulation for development and optimisation of surgical methods and materials
- Rashid Ahmad, Peter Hodgson, Xiao Bo Zhang, Andrew Whan, Kate Negus
- Computer Science
- Comp. Meth. in Biomech. and Biomed. Eng.: Imaging…
- 4 May 2019
ABSTRACT Simulation technology in mechanical engineering during product development is used routinely to reduce development time, prototypes and development cost. Nevertheless modelling and… Expand