Share This Author
A general framework for information extraction using dynamic span graphs
- Yi Luan, David Wadden, Luheng He, A. Shah, Mari Ostendorf, Hannaneh Hajishirzi
- Computer ScienceNAACL
- 5 April 2019
This framework significantly outperforms state-of-the-art on multiple information extraction tasks across multiple datasets reflecting different domains and is good at detecting nested span entities, with significant F1 score improvement on the ACE dataset.
Context Knowledge Representation and Reasoning in the Context Interchange System
- S. Bressan, C. Goh, N. Levina, S. Madnick, A. Shah, M. Siegel
- Computer ScienceApplied Intelligence
- 5 September 2015
The Context Interchange Project presents a unique approach to the problem of semantic conflict resolution among multiple heterogeneous data sources, which presents a semantically meaningful view of the data to the receivers for all the available data sources.
Clustered and smarter web mining using semantic web
- S. Galib, Md. Motiur Rahman, A. Shah, M. Debnath
- Computer Science18th International Conference on Computer and…
- 1 December 2015
This paper proposes an approach for mapping data over web 3.0 through web ontology and retrieve the précised information through an intelligent agent and shortlists the results fetched by traditional search engines such as Google which are semantically related to users' search parameter.
A Dynamic Weight Assignment Approach for IR Systems
- M. Shoaib, A. Shah, A. Vashishta
- Economics, Computer ScienceInternational Conference on Information and…
- 27 August 2005
A dynamic weight assignment technique that can be used by any IR model that supports partial matching and that remains unchanged during life-span of an IR system is suggested.
A methodology for indexing and retrieval of information from XML document
This work has intermingled the elements and attributes to represent XML documents and then hierarchical or tree based indexing to the XML documents is used which step-up the efficiency of the indexing and retrieval methodology for XML documents.
Partial Word Order Representation of Urdu Sentence in Lexical Functional Grammar
- Mutee-u-Rahman, A. Shah, R. Memon
- LinguisticsInternational Conference on Information and…
- 27 August 2005
LFG representation of different Urdu language sentences with partial word order is discussed with examples in LFG Grammar Writer's Workbench (GWB) for Linux.