Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Liquid Air in the energy and transport systems: opportunities for industry and innovation in the UK
Diuretic renography in hydronephrosis: renal tissue tracer transit predicts functional course and thereby need for surgery
PurposeThe recognition of those hydronephrotic kidneys which require therapy to preserve renal function remains difficult. We retrospectively compared the ‘tissue tracer transit’ (TTT) of… Expand
Diuretic Renography in Hydronephrosis: Delayed Tissue Tracer Transit Accompanies Both Functional Decline and Tissue Reorganization
- A. Schlotmann, J. Clorius, W. Rohrschneider, S. Clorius, F. Amelung, K. Becker
- Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- 1 July 2008
The significance of delayed tissue tracer transit (TTT) of 99mTc-mercaptoacetyltriglycine (99mTc-MAG3) has not been systematically evaluated in hydronephrosis. We sought to demonstrate that delayed… Expand
Exercise renography in essential hypertension.
- J. Clorius, S. Haufe, A. Schlotmann, U. Haberkorn
- The quarterly journal of nuclear medicine…
- 1 December 2002
Exercise renography is an investigative procedure used to visualize a renal functional disturbance of essential hypertension (EH). The exercise protocol was developed to intensify a renal functional… Expand
Reply: Can Delayed Cortical Transit Identify Those Kidneys Whose Function Is at Risk?
1. Schlotmann A, Clorius JH, Rohrschneider WK, Clorius SN, Amelung F, Becker K. Diuretic renography in hydronephrosis: delayed tissue tracer transit accompanies both functional decline and tissue… Expand