Chemistry and biology of cyclic depsipeptides of medicinal and biological interest.
- F. Sarabia, S. Chammaa, A. Ruiz, L. M. Ortiz, F. J. L. Herrera
- Biology, ChemistryCurrent Medicinal Chemistry
- 1 May 2004
The present review deals with the most interesting aspects of the biology and the chemistry of some of the cyclic depsipeptides.
Synthesis of 3,4-dioxocularine and aristocularine alkaloids in a convergent route from aryloxy-phenyl acetamides involving oxalyl chloride-Lewis Acid
- R. Suau, R. Rico, J. López-Romero, F. Nájera, A. Ruiz, Francisco Javier Ortíz-López
- 15 February 2002
Double cyclization of aryloxy-phenyl acetamides is promoted by oxalyl chloride/stannyl chloride and gives 3,4-dioxocularine and aristocularine alkaloids. Rearrangement of the dibenzoxepine ring prior…
Synthesis of Homoprotoberberines and 8-Oxoprotoberberines by Sequential Bicyclization of Phenylacetamides
- R. Suau, J. López-Romero, A. Ruiz, R. Rico
- 11 February 2000
Towards the synthesis of (15)-membered stevastelins through the 2,3-epoxy analogues
- F. Sarabia, S. Chammaa, A. Ruiz, F. López-Herrera
- 6 October 2003