Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Reproductive knowledge, attitudes and behavior among adolescent males in Tehran, Iran.
- M. Mohammadi, K. Mohammad, +5 authors F. Alaeddini
- International family planning perspectives
CONTEXT Iran's culture and religion prohibit sexual contact prior to marriage. Due to the sensitivity of the topic, little is known about the sexual activity of unmarried adolescent males or about… Expand
Sexual risk-taking behaviors among boys aged 15-18 years in Tehran.
- K. Mohammad, F. K. Farahani, +6 authors Hossein Ghanbari
- Psychology, Medicine
- The Journal of adolescent health : official…
- 1 October 2007
PURPOSE The purpose of this study is to evaluate the extent and potential correlates of sexual risk-taking behaviors among adolescent boys aged 15-18 in metropolitan Tehran. METHODS Data were… Expand
Effects of progressive muscular relaxation training on quality of life in anxious patients after coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- T. Dehdari, A. Heidarnia, A. Ramezankhani, S. Sadeghian, F. Ghofranipour
- The Indian journal of medical research
- 1 May 2009
BACKGROUND & OBJECTIVE Evidences suggest that relaxation therapy may improve psychological outcomes in heart patients. We evaluated the effect of progressive muscular relaxation (PMR) training in… Expand
Health Literacy Measure for Adolescents (HELMA): Development and Psychometric Properties
Background Health literacy refers to personal competencies for the access to, understanding of, appraisal of and application of health information in order to make sound decisions in everyday life.… Expand
Gastro-esophageal reflux symptoms and body mass index: no relation among the Iranian population.
- A. Solhpour, M. A. Pourhoseingholi, +7 authors M. Zali
- Indian journal of gastroenterology : official…
- 1 July 2008
An association between obesity and symptoms of gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) has been frequently reported in western societies. A recent study indicated a consistent association between… Expand
Prevalence of oral mucosal lesions and related factors in 200 HIV+/AIDS Iranian patients.
- M. Khatibi, A. Moshari, Z. M. Jahromi, A. Ramezankhani
- Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official…
- 1 September 2011
BACKGROUND Human immunodeficiency virus infection is a worldwide problem, which affects both developed and developing countries the same. Oral lesions related to this disease are important because… Expand
Fathers' educational needs for perinatal care in urban Iran: a qualitative approach.
- M. Simbar, F. Nahidi, F. Tehrani, A. Ramezankhani
- Journal of biosocial science
- 1 September 2010
Men's participation in perinatal care (PNC) is a promising strategy for improving maternal health. This study aimed to assess the educational needs of men for their participation in PNC. This is a… Expand
Prevalence of Substance Abuse Among Dormitory Students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Akbar Babaei Heydarabadi, A. Ramezankhani, +5 authors M. Imanzad
- International journal of high risk behaviors…
- 1 June 2015
Background: Adolescence is a risky period with high tendency towards drug abuse. Addressing the problem of drug abuse among students is essential. Objectives: This study was carried out in 2013 with… Expand
Cigarette Smoking, Knowledge, Attitude and Prediction of Smoking Between Male Students, Teachers and Clergymen in Tehran, Iran, 2009
- G. Heydari, M. Yousefifard, M. Hosseini, A. Ramezankhani, M. R. Masjedi
- International journal of preventive medicine
- 1 May 2013
Background: Students, clergymen and teachers as role models can be very important in encouragement or prevention of cigarette smoking in young people. The aim of this study was to compare prevalence… Expand
Determinants of fruit and vegetable consumption among Tehranian adolescents: A qualitative research
- S. Rakhshanderou, A. Ramezankhani, Y. Mehrabi, M. Ghaffari
- Journal of research in medical sciences : the…
- 1 June 2014
Background: For effectively promoting fruit and vegetable consumption among adolescents, it is necessary to identify the determinants of intake. This qualitative research was conducted to explore the… Expand