Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
A decision support system for rainfed agricultural areas of Mexico
- I. Sanchez-Cohen, G. Díaz-Padilla, M. Velásquez-Valle, D. Slack, P. Heilman, A. Pedroza-Sandoval
- Environmental Science, Computer Science
- Comput. Electron. Agric.
- 1 June 2015
In this paper a computer model (soil water balance model) is described to assess the impact on crops yields of rainfall shortages in dry lands in Mexico. Expand
Strategies for management of Sclerotium cepivorum Berk. in garlic.
SUMMARY The impact of incorporation of onion, broccoli or carrot crop residues, followed by soil solarization and by incorporation of chicken manure-Trichoderma harzianum (Ch-T) at garlic planting,… Expand
FIRST REPORT OF CACTOPHAGUS SPINOLAE (GYLLENHAL) (COLEOPTERA: CURCULIONIDAE) ON THREE SPECIES OF HYLOCEREUS (CACTACEAE) IN MORELOS, MEXICO
- J. J. Ramírez-Delgadillo, E. Rodríguez-Leyva, M. Livera-Muñoz, A. Pedroza-Sandoval, N. Bautista-Martínez, C. Nava-Díaz
- 5 December 2011
Se observo dano de un insecto en tallos y botones florales de tres especies y una subespecie de Hylocereus en Morelos, Mexico durante 2006 y 2007. El objetivo de este trabajo fue la identificacion… Expand
Rainfall-runoff relationships in a semiarid rangeland watershed in central Mexico, based on the CN-NRCS approach
- M. Velásquez-Valle, I. Sanchez-Cohen, R. Hawkins, A. Serna-Pérez, R. Gutiérrez-Luna, A. Pedroza-Sandoval
- Modeling Earth Systems and Environment
- 22 September 2017
In the southern region of the State of Zacatecas, México, soil characteristics and cover as well as inadequate management practices have caused the high runoff’s coefficients and soil losses. This… Expand
Response of French bean varieties to seed treatment and use of organic and chemical fertilizers in controlling the main bean diseases in the Comarca Lagunera.
- A. Pedroza-Sandoval
EFFECT OF HYDROGEL AND VERMICOMPOST ON CORN PRODUCTION
Management Practices and Bioproductivity in Grassland of Dry Areas
- L. G. Yáñez-Chávez, A. Pedroza-Sandoval, I. Sanchez-Cohen, M. Velásquez-Valle, R. Trejo-Calzada
- Environmental Science
- 5 November 2018
In Mexico, the grassland represents 40.1% of the total area of the country and it is a source of feed for livestock, although suffers different degrees of degradation due to lack of management and… Expand
Minimum hydrologic characterization for research in experimental watersheds with limited availability of information in arid lands
- I. Sanchez-Cohen, M. Velásquez-Valle, Gerardo Esquivel-Arriaga, Palmira Bueno-Hurtado, A. Pedroza-Sandoval
- Environmental Science
This study departs from the need of knowing the differences between representative and experimental watersheds since from here research protocols are designe...
Characterization of Biodiesel Produced from Chicken Fat and Pennycress Oil using Different Concentrations of Basic Catalysts Mali
- Nay Buendía-Tamariz, R. Trejo-Calzada, AbimbolaAbiola, A. Pedroza-Sandoval, Rosario Jacobo-Salcedo, Manuel Reveles-Hernández
The production of biodiesel from chicken fat and pennycress oil through esterification and transesterification processes using sulfuric acid (H2SO4) as the acid catalyst and different concentrations… Expand
Epidemics caused by Mycosphaerella caryigena and their impact in defoliation pecan tree
In the pecan tree, the fungus Mycosphaerella caryigena is the causal agent of the pecan downy spot, which causes injury on foliage and defoliation. In the years 1998, 1999 and 2014, ten… Expand