Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
[Care provided to patients with hypertension and health technologies for treatment].
- Flavia Pedro dos Anjos Santos, A. Nery, S. Matumoto
- Revista da Escola de Enfermagem da U S P
- 1 February 2013
The objective of this study was to analyze the use of relationship technology in care provided to patients with arterial hypertension. This is a qualitative study, conducted in eight Family Health… Expand
Agricultural pesticide poisoning in northeast brazilian states, 1999-2009
Epidemiological profile of the morbidity and mortality by external causes in a general hospital
- A. Nery, Murilo da Silva Alves, Marcela Andrade Rios, Polyana Neves de Assunção, Silvio Arcanjo Matos Filho
- 15 January 2013
Objective: to describe the morbidity and mortality characteristics from external causes in a general hospital in the countryside of the Bahia state, Brazil, in 2009. Method: It is a cross-sectional… Expand
Dynamics of intergenerational family relationships from the viewpoint of elderly residents in the city of Jequié (Bahia), Brazil.
- Doane Martins da Silva, A. A. Vilela, A. Nery, Ana C Duarte, Marta dos Reis Alves, Saulo Sacramento Meira
- Ciencia & saude coletiva
This study aimed to describe the dynamics of intergenerational family relationships from the viewpoint of the elderly. It is a study of qualitative approach, developed with 32 elderly people… Expand
OCCUPATIONAL STRESS AND DISSATISFACTION WITH QUALITY OF WORK LIFE IN NURSING
Objective: to analyze the association between occupational stress, quality of work life and associated factors among nursing workers. Method: 309 nursing workers of a public general hospital… Expand
Epidemiological profile of people deprived of freedom
- Jeorgia Pereira Alves, Jamille Marinho Brazil, A. Nery, A. A. Vilela, Ismar Eduardo Martins Filho
- 31 August 2017
800x600 RESUMO Objetivo : descrever o perfil epidemiologico de pessoas privadas de liberdade. Metodo : estudo quantitativo, epidemiologico, transversal e descritivo, realizado em Unidade de Saude, a… Expand
Clinical and epidemiological aspects of scorpionism in the interior of the state of Bahia, Brazil: retrospective epidemiological study.
- Érica Assunção Carmo, A. Nery, C. L. Nascimento Sobrinho, C. A. Casotti
- Sao Paulo medical journal = Revista paulista de…
- 15 July 2019
BACKGROUND Scorpion accidents have gained great visibility around the world because of the high frequency and severity with which they occur, and have become a global medical-sanitary problem. … Expand
Handgrip strength: An effective screening instrument for anemia in the elderly women
- Patrícia Honório Silva Santos, Érica Assunção Carmo, J. Carneiro, A. Nery, C. A. Casotti
- Public health nursing
- 1 March 2019
OBJECTIVE The objectives of this study were to discover associations between anemia and functional performance indicators, and to identify the best functional performance test to screen for anemia in… Expand
HEALTH RISK BEHAVIOR OF ADOLESCENT SCHOLARS
[Hospitalizations due to external causes involving contact with animals in a general hospital in the interior of Bahia State, Brazil, 2009-2011].
- Érica Assunção Carmo, A. Nery, Cleber Souza de Jesus, C. A. Casotti
- Epidemiologia e servicos de saude : revista do…
- 1 March 2016
OBJECTIVE to describe the characteristics of hospitalizations due to external causes involving contact with animals in a general hospital in the interior of Bahia State (BA), Brazil, from 2009 to… Expand