Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Viability of long-term cryopreserved human saphenous veins.
- Y. Louagie, A. Legrand-Monsieur, +6 authors J. Schoevaerdts
- The Journal of cardiovascular surgery
The feasibility of maintaining long-term viability of human venous allografts by cryopreservation has been investigated. Segments of vein were obtained from 85 patients undergoing a stripping… Expand
Morphology and fibrinolytic activity of canine autogenous mesothelium used as venous substitute
- Y. Louagie, A. Legrand-Monsieur, C. Remacle, P. Maldague, L. Lambotte, R. Ponlot
- Research in experimental medicine. Zeitschrift…
SummaryAutogenous mesothelium was used as venous substitute in ten dogs. Patches of mesothelium of three different origins were grafted into the anterior wall of the common iliac veins (CIV):… Expand
Reliability of amidolytic assays for progressive antithrombin and heparin cofactor activities on capillary blood.
- A. Hurlet-Birk Jensen, E. Maes, C. Gillet, A. Legrand-Monsieur
- Chemistry, Medicine
- Thrombosis and haemostasis
- 18 June 1980
Amidolytic assay of antithrombin III on capillary blood can validly substitute for similar assays performed on venous blood, as an excellent correlation exists (r = 0.95). For the amidolytic assays… Expand
Experimental Inferior Caval Replacement with Mesothelium
Thrombo-resistance of mesothelial grafts was evaluated by replacing the inferior vena cava in 16 dogs. In 10 dogs, treated by antiplatelet aggregation agents, uniform graft thrombosis happened within… Expand