Author pages are created from data sourced from our academic publisher partnerships and public sources.
Share This Author
Delays in Motor Development in Children with Down Syndrome
- Roksana Malak, A. Kostiukow, A. Krawczyk-Wasielewska, E. Mojs, W. Samborski
- MedicineMedical science monitor : international medical…
- 1 July 2015
Motor development, especially standing position and walking ability, is delayed in children with Down syndrome and balance and motor functions are correlated with each other, so both aspects of development should be consider together in physical therapy of children with down syndrome.
Assessment of postural balance function.
- A. Kostiukow, E. Rostkowska, W. Samborski
- Psychology, MedicineAnnales Academiae Medicae Stetinensis
The aim of this study was to review methods of assessment of the patient's postural balance function, including various tests used in medical diagnostics centers.
Tactile sensitivity on the hands skin in rheumatic patients
- Elżbieta Kaluga, A. Kostiukow, W. Samborski, E. Rostkowska
- MedicinePostepy dermatologii i alergologii
- 1 June 2014
The tactile threshold of the hands in female patients with rheumatic diseases was determined and the patients’ tactile sensitivity worsens with age, but it is not correlated with the level of education.
[Risk bloodborne infections in health care workers].
It is essential to draw special attention to under- and post-graduate programs covering all medical professions, in which the problem of occupational and hospital infections should be an obligatory element of training.
Salivary Cytokine Profile as a Possible Predictor of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Joanna Samborska-Mazur, A. Kostiukow, +4 authors K. Błochowiak
- MedicineJournal of clinical medicine
- 25 September 2020
The salivary levels may be helpful in categorizing the ASD subtype, and correlations between the cytokine levels and the neurodevelopmental disorders related to ASD were explored.
The estimation of the functioning of families with ASD children
- A. Kostiukow, W. Strzelecki, P. Poniewierski, W. Samborski
- Psychology, MedicineAIMS public health
- 25 November 2019
The results of this papers can suggesting the risk of the appearance of a disturbed family system, functioning in families with children with ASD, which should be a trigger for providing these families with early family functioning diagnosis and consequent support and therapy.
Gastrointestinal disorders in children with autism spectrum disorder.
- A. Kostiukow, P. Poniewierski, Przemysław Daroszewski, W. Samborski
- MedicinePolski merkuriusz lekarski : organ Polskiego…
- 26 February 2020
Most of the evidence suggests that gastrointestinal dysfunction is more common in ASD children than in the typically developing group, and presence of gastrointestinal disorders raises the question of their possible association with the severity of symptoms of autism.
The effectiveness of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in children with autism spectrum disorders.
In younger children under study post-therapy improvements were found for the ATEC Sociability - "Does not imitate", ATEC Sensory/cognitive awareness - "Shows imagination", and ATEC Health/physical/behavior - "Sound-sensitive" items, while in older children improvements were noted for AT EC Health/ physical/ behavior - "Obsessive speech" and CARS emotional response, adaptation to change, and total score.
Effect of Manual Therapy on Pain Sensation and Hand Dexterity and Grip Strength in a Patient with RA. Didactic Case Study.
- M. Romanowski, Maciej Majchrzak, A. Kostiukow, Roksana Malak, W. Samborski
- MedicineOrtopedia, traumatologia, rehabilitacja
- 30 April 2018
The effects of a joint mobilization technique on pain and functionality of the hand and wrist in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis are assessed.
Tactile Sensitivity of Women with Turner Syndrome
- J. Jajor, A. Kostiukow, W. Samborski, E. Rostkowska, A. Śliwa, K. Antosiak-Cyrak
- MedicineInternational journal of environmental research…
- 1 October 2019
The results of the study showed that the tactile sensitivity of women with Turner syndrome is different from that of healthy women.